Thread: Chloe

Chloe

What a loving and special tribute to a gorgeous gal. When I first saw her picture I said to myself "what a beautiful cat", but when I read her story, I knew how truly beautiful she was. From very humble and scary beginnings, she has blossomed into a wonderful, beautiful, caring cat. This is due as much in part to your patience as to her personality. I wish you all very many years together with all your pets.
    Barbara

Chloe, you are such a beautiful, special girl! Your beauty is breath taking. May you have a long happy life with your humans!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

WHAT A SWEET , BEAUTIFUL AND COLORFUL CAT YOUR CHLOE IS. AND WHAT A SWEET PRESONALITY SHE HAS AND SHE CERTAINLY IS A BOON COMPANION AND A DEAR FRIEND TO YOU.
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A RAINBOW OF COLORS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W TO COSMIC CHLOE OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chloe what a beauty you are. I loved your fur momma's story about you. You can tell that you are well loved by your furparents and spoiled. Congrats on being COTD

Chloe you are indeed stunning!!!

I'm so glad your guardians found you in time. I agree, it was meant to be that you and they are together!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Chloe love...

Dear Chloe...You have the same name as my new tortie kitty, Chloe, whose soft paws and purrs have helped heal my heart after the loss of my own dear California Calico Princess, Julie. Like your momma, I did not think I would get another cat so soon after losing my Julie. But I am so glad I did! She is a proud "graduate" of Happy Tails Pet Sanctuary here in Sacramento.

Thanks be to God for such a lovely and loving creature as you are...and for the care and patience your humans showed in healing your physical illness and then working to tenderly wear down your rough edges and find the diamond girl underneath.

I do believe Divine intervention was at play here, not only in connecting you with your "purrents" in the beginning but also throughout the course of your heartwarming journey to such a joy-filled loving relationship.

Blessings to you all and kisses from
    Your staunchest California Fan Club
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

What a beautiful girl, and a beautiful story. I hope you have many more happy, healthy and SPOILED years together.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Chloe, you are supreme. What a heartwarming story that comes along with you. I wonder if Harley still has the same antics now and if you two, having become better acquainted, arrived at an understanding, maybe even spend some time together? (Two of mine started out on the wrong paw but now enjoy bird watching together at the screen door.) Have a splendid COTD, you deserve it!

Barbiecat captured my sentiments precisely, Chloe! As incredibly stunning as your outer beauty is, it pales in comparison to the beauty of your heart and soul! What a lovely, heartwarming "life's story" your Mom share with us. We all know how utterly heartbreaking it is to say goodbye to a lifelong best friend, a devoted companion and soul mate like her beloved Roscoe. But blessedly you and Harley came into your humans' lives just when they needed you most and as your Mom so poignantly writes, with Roscoe's passing, another young, precious life is renewed, a heart healed; the circle is unbroken!

Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful Mom and Dad for opening up their hearts and their home to two such deserving creatures! But as we like to say here, we know who the truly lucky ones are, don't we Chloe?

Congratulations to you beautiful Chloe, our very special, most precious, Cat of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor with fur bud Harley and your humans, and every moment of your enchanted, love filled life! Hugs, kisses and purrrs to you and Harley too of course, from me and my boys, Oliver and Tiger!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

THANK YOU from Chloe's furmom

I just wanted to thank you for all the sweet thoughts and kind words regarding my Chloe. I could really write a book on her and her transformation from a 6 lb. sickly and abandoned cat to a 13 lb. WELL nourished and totally cherished girl cat. In the beginning she wouldn't let anyone near( for a few months) and feared my rather large redheaded husband. I was used to Roscoe, who literally worshipped the ground that we walked on. But, like I said, persistance paid off and she is.......well....she is Chloe, Princess Pork Chop (cuz she still likes to wack Harley on the top of his head....what we call a pork chop!) My heart beats a little slower when she is around and I know for sure that Roscoe is smiling down from the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks again, I love this website!! Now look for Harley's story......

Chloe Girl!! Aren't you special!!! And a beauty to boot!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Agree completely with everything that has already been said! Chloe, you are a beautiful calico girly girl! Treats in the master bathroom - I love it! Happy Cat of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678