Thread: Marvelous Madeline

Marvelous Madeline

Not only is Madeline's personality wonderful, but so is the tale that her person tells. It gave me shivers reading it. There is a special bond there that few people get to experience. Reading this story felt like a parallel to Mine and King's. So much love is expressed through this person's words. If not the words themselves, it's what's in between the black and white that shines through.

I REALLY enjoyed reading this entry. I'm so glad it was submitted and chosen.

----

Not only did Maddie get to be dog of the day, so did Elsa

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I just wanted to tell you that Madeline's story really touched my heart. You truly have an incredible bond with your dogs. I hope Madeline is with you for many many more years and keeps you smiling and reminding you of your great Elsa. She sounded like such a special girl and I know you miss her.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I had tears in my eyes reading your story about Maddy and Elsa.
    The GSD breed is like no other. (me... bias?? )

Like Crow said... Not only did Maddy get to be today's dog of the day, so did Elsa!!

Congrats to you all today!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Madeline.....You are so beautiful. I enjoyed reading about your two
    dogs. Dogs are amazing. They give so much love. I could not live with out mine. They are so much company. They are a part of your family.
    Maddy, You are so pretty. Have dad give you a hug for me.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Marvelous Madeline~~

We join in with the others here this morning to say how heartwarming and wonderful your story is, gorgeous girl. Your Dad has a bond with his pets that is what we all hope to see in every pet owner we meet. You can never replace Elsa, Maddy, but we know you're creating your own special place in Dad's heart. We are taken aback with how cute you are. We would love to see Dad join Pet Talk so we can see more of you. Congratulations on your big day sweetheart!!! Please tell Dad to give you some kisses and hugs from us and we wish you all continuous happiness!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Maddy

Awesome story...........awesome Maddy. Congrats on being nominated Dog of the Day - you sure deserve it!
    Love from 8 furry kids in Colorado and our mommy, Annette

Agree 100% with the previous posts! Madeline, you are adorable and I bet you will grow up to be a stunning GSD! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Madeline you brought back so many wonderful, incredible memories of my own childhood and our Cindy. Thank you for sharing precious memories.

Maddy!!!

Pet Talk ... thanks so much for such a warm and wonderful story !!! Our hearts are touched by Dad's memories of growing up with Elsa and becoming acquainted with his latest sweetheart, Madeline !!! Happy DOTD to you, Maddy, our beloved and precious girl !!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

What a beautiful little girl you are, Maddy. I love your story and really enjoyed hearing about Elsa also. I also want to say that I think both Madeline and Elsa are wonderful names.

I hope you have a fantastic day, sweetie. Congrats to you!

Maddy

I agree with every post of the above. A truely beautifully written story to describe TWO truley beautiful doggies
    (Almost shed a few tears myself! )

Enjoy your day, Maddy!

To the Dad of Madeline. Yours is one of the most touching tributes I ever read here on Pet Talk I'm moved to tears, reading of the unconditional love you hold in your heart for your beloved Elsa, your dog of a lifetime. Every human should be so blessed, to know the love and devotion of a dog like Elsa! And now Maddy has entered your life, and while she will never replace Elsa, it's clear you and she have already begun to forge a very special bond of trust and love, that this precious little girl has already carved out her very own place in your heart. And I have no doubt that your beloved Elsa is looking over you both from the Rainbow Bridge, so proud to know that both she and Maddy are being honored here today. Her legacy of unconditional love lives on through Maddy! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girls, your cherished memories, with us all! I wish for you and Maddy a lifetime of love and devoted companionship. Much love and lots of hugs to your beautiful baby girl, Maddy. And Maddy, that's one very special dad you've got there!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Madeline

Thank you for your eloquent words, Maddy's daddy!!!! Sounds like you have those wonderful qualities of a GSD, too! I can almost see Elsa's pride from the Rainbow Bridge as she watches over you and your new family. Congratulations on DOTD, sweet Madeline! You, precious little one, are showing us all how to live life with exuberance and grace!