Thread: Harley!!!

Harley!!!

You sure are a cutie Harley! And wow, a therapy bunny, that's so nice! I just love the picture of you in your parka!
    Congrats on being POTD Harley! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Harley = happiness

Hi there Harley,

What a honey of a bunny you are. That photo of you I assume "on the job" being gently stroked on the senior's lap says "1,000 words"! Brought (good) tears to my eyes, glad I did not have my makeup on

Harley what a darling you are!!!

Congratulations on being the very first therapy animal in your state. That is very special!!! I loved seeing your precious pictures. They all made me smile!!! The one of you in your flame diaper on the lady's lap brought tears to my eyes because I know how very much that visit probably meant to her. My dad was in a nursing home for years and so loved the visits from animals. You are a treasure, indeed!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Harley!

Hi Harley! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What an adorable boy you are, Harley, one beautiful bunny, inside and out, and so very worthy of your "top pet" props! Your person is so very proud of you, and rightfully so! Oh my gosh, I nearly melted into a puddle of mush when I laid eyes on that pic of you in your very stylish parka, with trim, and I can only imagine how cute you look in your flame print diaper! But that photo of you being cuddled by that dear elderly lady says it all! You are just too sweet for words, Harley, and all lucky enough to cross your path, truly blessed!

You were born to be a therapy pet, Harley, and we thank you and your human so very much for so selflessly devoting a part of your lives to such a worthy cause! I must say though, I was stunned when I read that you are the only certified therapy pet in Vermont! Well, I think once the word gets around your beautiful state of your amazing work others will be getting board! Keep up the good work, Harley, being the best furkid a human could ever hope for, bringing so much joy and happiness to all you meet!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and your family (including the kitties and doggies), and all of your adoring friends and fans at the facilities you visit, enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration! ( Someone's going to be extra spoiled today!)
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Harley!
    P.S...Please have your mom/dad give you some extra banana, parsley, carrot for me...you know, some of the "good stuff" (no cabbage or broccoli!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harley, it is awesome that you are the first therapy pet where you live. You are absolutely adorable and so helpful too! Congrats on your special day!

Harley has not only brought joy to the people he has visited, but also to me. He is very good at cheering me up and being there for a cuddle when I need one. Harley is the perfect rabbit and I could not ask for anything more. He is such a special guy and I am so proud of everything he has done.
    Dear bunny Harley! Please add me to the list of people who have received joy and cheering up from you! I think you are an absolutely beautiful bunnykins, and the picture of you on the person's lap gave me both smiles and tears. I'm a nurse and I can just imagine how much pleasure you have brought to the people you visit! It's my pleasure to meet you today, sweet handsome bunny guy! I agree with tatsxxx11 -- sending you hugs, kisses and cuddles, and a wish that you get to enjoy a yummy treat today on your special day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, precious Harley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678