Thread: Special Snuggle Bunny Tookie!

Special Snuggle Bunny Tookie!

Tookie, I will be delighted to start a thread for you today because you are just so adorable! How dear that you're particular about your home and fix it up just the way you like it. I can tell from the way your person wrote your story - somebunny loves you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Good morning precious Tookie! What a beautiful basket full of snugglebunny greets us today "Somebunny loves you!" Well said Cassiesmom, and I couldn't agree more; that's one proud parent talking! And as someone particular about those pesky little housekeeping details myself, a neat freak diva, well, you're my kind of girl, Tookie! Oh how I enjoyed reading your most entertaining bio.! You are quite the character, such a personality packed litte critter! "Stack 'em up, knock 'em down..." You're simply awesome, Tookie!

Today is definitely a "tripe axle" worthy day Tookie. so pull out all the stops and enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day celebration, cuddling and snuggling the hours away with your wonderful family! Congratulations dear Tookie, our most deserving, most precious, "top pet" honoree! Cuddles and kisses to you, sweet bunnster girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tookie what an adorable bunny you are!!!

I can tell you are a girl who knows what she likes, the way you redecorate your home all the time!!!

I hope you get some extra treats today on your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tookie, I had to take a deep breath when I saw you this morning! I haven't ever owned a bunny before, but I sure like you!!!! What a beautiful representative you are for the Pet of the Day!!!!

Oh Tookie what a beautiful cuddle bunny you are. I loved reading your story. How loved and loving you are. I think that everyone should read your story and realize how special a bunny is. Hugs to you cutie.

Tookie, I have seen really cute bunnies before, but you are the cutest! I just want to take you home for myself! Of course, it sounds like you a wonderful life there with a great human, and you sound like a real treat! Your kisses sound so neat. Congrats on being Pet of the Day, beautiful bunny!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

i have a pet bird named Tookie!