Thread: Hi!!

Hi!!

Hello! I live in Michgan. I have a two year old Akita named Venus. I have been checking out this site for several months now and finally decided to join. I'm looking forward to sharing info. with everyone!

[IMG]http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/shaiya1/?action=view&current=Picture124.jpg

welcome

Hi and welcome to PT, i am sure you will enjoy it here!
    All the best and
    greetings from Vienna
    Michael
    Since every animal is unique, they deserve particular attention. (Linked)

Hello to a fellow Michigander!

I love Venus' coloring.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Where about in Michigan are you from? I live in Imlay City.

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

"Where about in Michigan are you from?"

Bay County

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Welcome to Pet Talk. What happened to the photo??? I can't see it!

I have 9 cats and 4 dogs in the hosue just now. Two bichons are mine and 2 are fosters as I do bichon rescue. I have 9 cats because I adopted my foster kitten!

I'm new, so I don't know how to post pictures the way everyone else does. If you highlight, copy and paste my photo description (don't highlight the [IMG]) into your browser line and click "GO" it should come up.

Welcome,

Please post some pictures on Pet Talk of your AKita.
    I do not check the boards like I used to, so I am glad I noticed
    your post.

We have another PTer too named Robin who has an Akita.

----<---<--<{(@

Kys pointed this thread out to me!

So happy to have another akita owner on board. I hope you enjoy it here and that we get to see lots of pictures of your akita.

Your link just needed the other IMG tag. Venus is gorgeous.

My name is Ashley and I am also a fellow Michigander (Lansing area). I have five dogs, also known as the Hoodlums, a few cats and a couple guinea pigs. Welcome to PT!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08