Ziggy, my big girl, turns 5 today. I cannot believe she is already five years old. It is really amazing how time flies.

About 5 1/2 years ago we lost our dog Rascal to a heart attack. She was 9 nine years old. Our family was devastated. A few months later, we were ready to add another dog to our family. In the paper, free to good home. There was an add for a free beagle puppy. My dad went and picked her out for me. We all fell in love with Ziggy when he brought her home. My dad picked her out because Ziggy was the most hyper puppy of all the litter.

I am so happy to have Ziggy in my life. We have stuck by her side through all her ups & downs. It hasn't been easy, but it has been worth it. Ziggy is a wonderful dog. She is very loving. She loves my family. I love having her in my family.

Today we celebrated her fifth birthday with Birthday FOOD!! Chicken Strips & Mac & Cheese. She also had Ice Cream. We had alot of fun today playing with all of her new toys. It was a great day for Ziggy.

Happy 5th Birthday Ziggy!!

Ziggy's Main Course Meal for her special day!

"yum this smells so gud"

How much closer can her nose get to that plate? lol

I was really surprised by how much she enjoyed the Mac & Cheese. She ate all of it before she even touched the Chicken Strips.

She didn't want to eat her chicken strips on the plate. She took them off.

"thiz is so good"

Now Ziggy, since you finished your food, you can have your birthday desert.

Ice cream with a little caramel on top.

More pictures to come...