Thread: anyone want a terrier? ...anyone?

anyone want a terrier? ...anyone?

any takers? Rusty is a pain the a$$, first he was tarren after Leck all the time, which a well placed agressive alpha roll took care of, and they are now friends. he barks non stop, pisses everywhere, doesnt repond to any sort of positive methodes(like treats, play or praise) if he doesnt feel like it at the time. and now he has ever so kindly put a very large hole in Ripleys face(the side of his eye, down to his lip) . Rip is doing ok now thankfully, my mom went out of town this morning and thats when it happend(just before she left) she did quite the funky bandage to keep it together, called me at work told me she had it bandaged and I might need an e-collar, then left town! so I get home from work and find this totally weird banadge that CANNOT stay on because his mouth was basicly taped shut(he could open it a teeny bit, but not even enugh to properly breath in this heat) so I kenneled the dogs again, grabbed Ripley and took him to my bosses(I am a family friend) they helped me get that damn banadge off, which took half his hair out with it. thankfully it was closed enugh by this time that he didnt need stiches, so we put this salve stuff on it, supposed to work marcles im told lol its like a disinfectant and a healing thing. so we put that stuff on it, wrapped his head in gauze, they gave me some of the salve to take home. by the time we got home he had pawed the gauze all off lol, and they called as soon as I got in and checked in, and helped me make a make-shift cone for the night.

I am begining to think Rustys orginal name(before his last owners changed it) was more approprite....Cujo.

and whats story about a coneheaded dog, without a picture?
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Your kidding right, how could something so sweet and innocent looking be such a stinker? He has that same "what, what did I do, no way that wasn't me" look that my mom's JRT gets when she is in the DOG HOUSE. I love those deep dark brown/black eyes. Hope things are going a little better for your today.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

bump....

Ripley has real cone now, my hours made it completly impossabole for me to get a hold of a cone myself, so a friend who gets off work at 2, picked one up for me this afternoon lol I will get a pic soon
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Hmmmm ... if it wasn't for the peeing everywhere, I'd take him. Well, actually, if he were a she, I'd take him/her. No more male dogs for us.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

here we go, Rip the conehead he hates it lol the first bit he just stood there staring at himself in a mirror

Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

Awww poor baby! Doggies look so silly in cones..

What a big pain in the butt for you! Especially right as your mom was leaving.. seems like crap always happens when someones leaving or something needs to be done...

Hope he gets better soon!

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!