Thread: Stunning Ingwer

Stunning Ingwer

Oh, Ingwer!! Your beauty leaves me breathless!! What a profile!! And that tail...well, it's nothing short of stunning. I love how the sunlight highlights your gorgeous, lush coat! I guess you know by now, I think you're awesome; not only in your physical beauty, but your captivatiing purrrrrrrsonality as well! Yes, you certainly are one busy kitty. But today, Ingwer, you simply must take some time out to celebrate. You're the Cat of the Day!! Congratulations to you beautiful Ingwer! What a spectacular Cat of the Day you are Loads of hugs and cuddles are coming your way from a very enthusiastic fan from the USA!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I have only had one cat in my life and that was a long time ago, I never knew there were so many different breeds of cats. I have never seen one like you Ingwer, how very handsome you are, I love the photo of you and your coloring. It sounds like you are a wonderful companion and much loved. Congratulations dear, handsome Ingwer Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

WOW WOW WOW
    You are one studly, regal, gorgeous kitty cat! What a bod!
    I can just see you prancing around in the rain having a ball. May you have lots of sunshine spots, rainy romps and scratches behind your ears.

Beautiful Ingwer, you are such an amazing cat. Juni would fall in love with you if she could only see you, I am sure
    With that beautiful fur shining in the sun and that fluffy tail, yum.
    Have a great, great day and lots of treats and keep entertaining your human friends with that loud purr.

Hello beautiful Ingwer. I absolutely love your tail, what a lovely accent. Congratulations on being the cat of the day!

Ingwer
    Count me in with the ones who are falling in love with you. You are beautiful. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Magnificent Ingwer!!!

WOW!!! Oh, Ingwer, you truly are one of the finest furrbabies I've ever seen...That plume of a tail - a Norwegian trademark - with its beautiful stripes...well, we're all impressed! It is wonderful to meet you all the way from the Netherlands!!! You are obviously appreciated by your human - keep up those melodious purrs!!!

Congratulations, Ingwer, on being selected as today's Cat of the Day - a special day for an extremely special cat!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrrrrs...Bari and the Pride

Absolutely fabulous you are Ingwer!
    What does your name mean?

Congratulations on being COTD!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Ingwer

What a beautiful cat you are, Ingwer!! Thanks for sharing your picture with us!! =^..^=

WOW

You are an incredibly beautiful cat, Ingwer!! Makes me proud to have Norweigan roots!! (That's an American thing, BTW, we love figuring out where we came from, usually lots of places!!) I have made a wallpaper of you and will send loving thoughts your way when I gaze on your elegant being from time to time.
    Congratulations!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

In early June, or maybe late May, my daughter visited The Netherlands, yet she did not report meeting Ingwer. I am quite certain that had she have met him, she would have informed me of it, for she tells me of all the cats that she meets, and even shows me pictures. So I am quite certain that even though The Nertherlands is a small country and she was there, she did not meet Ingwer.

And yet, I am not doubting you. I do believe that Ingwer lives with you there in The Netherlands, for the photograph was clearly taken in The Netherlands and one can not argue that the cat in it is any other than Ingwer.

So I will tell my daughter about Ingwer. She will be so disappointed that she missed him.