Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Help Needed - Noah

Prayers and best wishes, Kelly. We so hope you and your kitty family will soon have a comfortable, safe home.

Love, hugs, and purrs,
    Pat and cats

All the best dearest Kelly, wish i could help,my thoughts are with you.

http://www.gjdesigns.dk
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I wondered why everyone was congratulating you!
    I missed this!
    I have everything crossed that can be crossed - even my hair!!!
    let us know what happens!
    xoxoxo
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Kelly, best of luck to you! I hope you can get out of your current situation and soon. You deserve a lot more happiness and peace than you're getting. I just wish we could do more for you. I hope you get good news soon.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Lotsof thoughts and prayers for you and your clan, Kally. I hope this apartment works out for you!

Good luck Kelly, I really hope everything works out with this apartment.

Ugh....I hit a button and it deleted my whole update!!! UGH!!!

OK, real quick. I'm going to leave home in a few to go meet with the person I spoke about in my prior update - the one who responded about having an apartment and wanting to meet.

The place is an ArchStone Community....which means its VERY NICE and VERY SAFE! Kristen is almost a physical therapist, so we're both facinated and in the same field! The other amazingly wonderful thing??? SHE LOVES CATS and cannot wait to meet mine!!! She wanted to hear all about them and didn't flinch (at least on the phone) when I said I had four that come with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cost is a bit expensive, but I'll be able to manage. There are some possible changes coming up for me work and salary-wise, for the good, and with my spousal support and regaining FULL control of MY paychecks and spousal support, plus my insurance payout...I'm set. Thank you God!!

I'll be back online when I return to let you all know how it goes. It was so great talking to Kristen, we agreed on so many things and have A LOT in common.

OK, I'm off to print out pics of my kitties so she can see, and fall in love with, them.

Be back to update in a few hours. I'm very fortunate to have this online time at home today. My parents are otherwise distracted for reasons I'll go into later.

Love you guys!!!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Tell her you have a whole website of people for references if she wants 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Tell her you have a whole website of people for references if she wants 'em!
    WILL DO!!!!! Seriously, I'll totally do it!!

I just finished (waiting for printing to be done so I can leave) making my pictures pages of my babies. My heart is in my tummy and I can't stop the LES! I love these critters more than almost anything in the whole world...gotta put God at #1, you know. Please keep the prayers, good thoughts and vibes that whereever we end up its SOON and as it should be. I don't want to "force" anything.

Hugs, Kelly

God bless you, Kelly. I so hope this works out for you. So far it sounds perfect!

Pat

Dearest Kelly, fingers, paws,and tails are all crossed over here for the purrfect happy ending.

http://www.gjdesigns.dk
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Kelly, I sure hope that everything went well and that this will be you and your furkids new home. Good luck and I look forward to hearing a wonderful update.

Oh......My......Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its and my new roomie are WONDERFUL, more than WONDERFUL!!! Oh my gosh, I"m sooooooo excited and so happy!

EVERYTHING seems so perfect, like this is an opening, a way out that has been planned for ME, heaven sent!!!

The place is beautiful and Kristin can NOT wait to meet my fur angels. When I pulled out the 4 pages of pictures, she said, "I KNEW you were going to bring me pictures, this is so cool! They're sooooo gorgeous and I can't wait to meet them!"

We ARE telling management we have a kitty or two, depending on the pet deposite. If my credit is too bad, she's OK with us making up some legal document between ourselves. YAY!! I have to go, mom's coming.

I'll update more tomorrow.

So happy to read your wonderful news Kelly!!!!!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

That sounds so great! I hope everything works out. We'll all be so happy for you to get out of the hell that you've been in.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06