Thread: new here!

new here!

Hi, my name is Lily and as you see, I'm new here on Pet Talk. I live in New Jersey. I have one older sister and a younger sister. I love to go horseback riding on my horse named Bella. I have 2 cats named Mandy and Tiger. Both of my cats are tabby cats. They are brother and sister. Their mother had died three months after they were born. They are both four months old on today. I also have a two year old lab named Daisy. I have a hamster named Teddy and a bunny named Angel. I also a Parakeet named Skye.

So that's all about me! I hope I can make lots of friends!

Welcome Lily. Wow your sure have a lotta pets!! I love it. I wish I had one of everything(not really but my husband thinks I do). I just love animals. I would really enjoy seeing some picture of all your pets. Mine are below in my signature. We also have a koi pond with koi and shubunkins and also as our house fish a beta. You will most definately make lots of friends and learn a lot on here too, it is SOOOOOOOOOO addicting so watch out LOL.
    Last edited by WELOVESPUPPIES; 07-31-2007 at 08:34 AM.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Welcome!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Lilypad! I am sure you'll make a lot of friends here. Everyone is really nice here. Wow, you have a lot of pets! I am sure they are all cute and wonderful. I'd love to see some pictures of your pets. Here are a few pictures of mine. I have three cats: Nellie (3), a Female Lynx Point Siamese, Reggie (1), a male tuxedo DSH, and Nitschke (5mos), a female black tortie with white DSH. Enjoy, and look forward to seeing pictures of your pets, if possible.
    All the best,
    Catloverforever and her Clan of Kitties
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nitschke and reggie playing.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	384.0 KB 
ID:	36734   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reggie.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	36735  

Hello and Welcome to PT.I also have 2 cats-Zippy and Pumpkin and they are both tabbies.You can see there picture in my sig.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hi Lily! Welcome to Pet Talk. You have tons of pets! You are so lucky I have two cats, a white shorthair named Snow and a Tabby named Angel. I also have a beagle named Duke. Welcome!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to Pet Talk, Lily! I have a Pug named Little Reggie and a Gerbil named Little Bit. I hope that you can make some great friends on here because there are great people on here!