Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've Got Really Sad News

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboonie
    Kikki, i'm really sorry to do this, but some things are just not ringing true with Truman...hopefully you can clear things up a bit for me..

Back in May you stated that Truman was 14 months old...then in early June he was 6 weeks old...then late June he was 6 months old???? Plus if I remember rightly your sister was taking Truman to see a trainer?

As I say, i'm sorry to mention this but please be honest with us.
    Please, Kikki, we need truthful answers. Don't lie. We are just trying to help you out.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Truman

my mom tryed looking on the web.................but his pic was not on there

Can you ask your sister how old he is? She should know old old he was since he was her dog.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by KittyGurl; 08-31-2007 at 12:54 PM.

i'll let you know

i'll let everyone know............if i hear anything on truman

Kiki your ignoring the questions I asked in a previous post that a couple of other members of pet talk would also like honest answers too.
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Wow this whole thread is getting really weird. Every post you post just a few words that no one even asked about, they are pointless fragments that no one asked.

But you are completely ignoring everything else that we have asked. All I see is a bunch of stories being made up, your facts are different each time.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

I'm glad i'm not the only one feeling like that Kalei..hence my previous post. I thought that maybe I shouldn't say anything, but after reading several other posts i'm just concerned about the lies that are being told.

Kiki - if you are still reading this, please just be honest with us. I'm sure I speak for lots of people when I say that I've made some really good friends on this site and would hate to think that their posts are just made up, especially as i'm always honest. I very rarely get involved in threads where there are "arguements" going on...and I hate to think that i'm starting one as that is not my intentions at all, especially considering you are upset over your Truman. If your honest with us people will respect you and will become your friends...at the moment it's hard to know whether to trust you or not.
    Mandy

I think she tried to look on the web for Truman's age, but couldn't find him, that's what she wrote in her last post and maybe she got mixed up with the ages.

But Kiki, please be honest with us ALL the time.

we never found truman

sorry everyone............we never found out where truman went to

Sorry to hear you couldn't find Truman, but i'm sure he has gone to a loving, caring home.

Kiki - have you read the previous posts?
    Mandy

truman

we all miss truman...............my little niece and little nephew..............don't understand yet

Back in May you stated that Truman was 14 months old...then in early June he was 6 weeks old...then late June he was 6 months old????
    I pm'ed her a looong time ago about that and was just rude about it and made up lies. This whole thread is kind of funny how she keeps going on about random things.
    I was also wondering why the story kept changing. Just some bored kid?
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I agree with you Buttercup132. I've had some strange pm's from her, but she seems friendly enough...which is why I hope she is being genuine.

Kiki - please read the all posts within this thread - you may then get an understanding of where we are coming from and will be able to answer our questions. I'm not going to keep going on as I don't want to seem as if i'm bullying you into answering us.
    Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by kiki22
    sorry everyone............we never found out where truman went to
    I'm just wondering...but didn't you pm me and tell me Truman went to his old foster home?

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboonie
    but she seems friendly enough...
    She is really friendly, but she just won't give us truthful answers with we really need.

Kiki: Can you please answer the questions we asked in previous posts? Please?

wow, this is a really strange post!!

Kiki, what's up? I don't know if this is an 'old' post or not, but if it's not then I'd like to know what happened to your dog too??
    It seems as if everyone would like to know something....
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*