Thread: Fabulous Furry Fritz!

Fabulous Furry Fritz!

Good morning adorable Fritz! It's my great pleasure to kick off your congratulatory thread!

After years of reading Chin bios here on Pet Talk there's one thing I've come to learn; raisins are definitely the treat of choice for Chins worldwide, with banana chips running a close second! And today I hope you're treated to lots of both. sweetie!

I had to laugh at your penchant for redecorating your Chin digs. Fritz...don't tell me you're into Feng Shui, too?!? You're just too cute for words Fritz! And while not the most outwardly affectionate of furkids perhaps. you more than make up for lack of lovies with your joyful personality; talk about entertaining!

Congratulations on your much deserved induction into the Pet Talk Hall of Fame, fab Fritzy! Enjoy a super fun filled day of celebration with your humans and pup pal Winston, being loved to pieces, spinning and rolling the day away on your wheel and in your ball! Cuddles and kisses to you sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're such a cutie Fritz! I'll bet you are a lot of fun to watch running in your wheel.Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fritz, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful face! Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John