Thread: The Lovely Lucy!!!!

The Lovely Lucy!!!!

Lucy!!! You are one fortunate kitty!!! It seems that cat people are up there on the radar ALWAYS looking for good homes for kitties like you!!! Sounds like you have things under control at your new home!!! We all know that another cat is never a replacement for a cat that has gone to the Bridge. But the cat at the Bridge made rooms for the newcomer to be loved as they were!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Lucy, you are so cute, lounging there on your bed! I am happy that you found your forever home, and it sounds like you have become very spoiled. But then, that's the way it should be!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Good morning Lucy! What a beautiful, touching, heartwarming story! Furry love is the best medicine of all; we couldn't agree with your Mommy more, precious Lucy! What a blessing and a joy you are to your Mom, not only a heartmelter but a heart healer as well!

Losing a beloved furkid is so very painful, but if we are lucky, a special someone comes into our lives to help fill that empty space in our hearts, put that smile back on our faces; and that would be you, Lucy! What a lucky lady your Mom is, having a furbaby as sweet and loving as you Lucy to cherish, and how blessed are you, to have two such devoted humans in your life, your wonderful Mom and Godmother Lynne! We thank them both for opening up their hearts and home to such a deserving feline! And our hearts go out to your Godmother Lynne on the passing of your lifelong companion and best friend Sable. I'm sure you're doing your part sweetheart, helping to heal her heart as well with your furry love!

Congratulations sweet Lucy! Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day honors with your Mom, Godmother Lucy and all of your adoring friends and fans! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We love seeing Kittens honored as they are Our Cats of the Future.
    And Lucys such a sweet Cat and a great representative of the wave of the future the next wave of kittens growing up to be Pet Talker Cats.
    The Found Cats all send a Congratulatory MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWY to LOVELY LUCY OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Lucy in California, you are a stunning silver tabby girl. How wonderful that you have a fur-ever home. Enjoy your special day with your meowmie and godmeowmie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious kitty, and a long and healthy life to you. >^..^<
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Your so adorable wittle Lucy.. Congrats on cat of the day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Lucy you are adorable and so sweet. I know your fur momma loves you dearly. Congrats on being COTD.

Lucy you certainly are adorable!!!

You look like a little hot dog in a bun in your picture!!! How snug and comfy!!!

I'm so glad you found just the purr-fect loving forever home!!!

Congratualtions, sweetie, on being our speical Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How wonderful that you are enjoying the life every cat deserves, loving Lucy! So much joy and happiness you have brought into the lives of your Mom and Godmother. You look like such a sweet, petite girl and to think you gave birth to SIX little ones . . . my goodness! Blessings to you and yours on your special honour as our darling COTD, lovely Lucy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Lucy

Lucy, what a sweet angel girl you are! Your mommy's story is very bitter-sweet and I know that she is now so happy to have you in her life You have been a true life- saver for her and will continue to be her constant love and companion for many years to come. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!