Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Thing About Your Dog?

Favorite Thing About Your Dog?

What's the favorite thing your dog does? Dasher is such a cuddlebug. And he has to follow me everywhere. He loves to talk to you in little grunts. But my most favorite thing is when I'm taking a shower. I'll have to get him to move away from the tub so I can get in. As soon as I'm in, he's right back at the tub, nearest to me. I just think it's so endearing. So what's your favorite thing about your dog or dogs?

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

havin 4 dogs of the same breed all have the biggest personalities.
    Kirbys is a complainer and gets exicted when i say his name hi pitched and giggly. Chewy is very submissive and u says his name slightly harsh or mad he rolls over on his back and shows his peepee and tucks back his arms.

my new additions of my 2 girls personailties are still bloomin and they are so playful its some what hard to tell. Tiger Lilly is bouncy and kissy and wants to play with the big dogs and Misty has a shell u have to break throu to get he out. she is very hard to get kisses from but when u get them u get alot.

Roxy is just a huge sweetheart. She's always loving, even after you scold her. She's very obedient and quite smart. She's always looking for love.

Lily I don't think there's a dog any sweeter than her. She's a big lovebug, she always loves to be held, and she's just a huge baby as well.

And I love both of my girl's sweet noses .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I love how happy go lucky and excitable Tango is, how talkative she is, and how playful she is. I couldn't possibly choose just one thing. I love pretty much everything about her.

My favourite thing about Dance is how confident and relaxed she is about everything. She just takes anything that comes her way. Nothing phases her.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Wow, I don't know if there is just a favorite thing about my precious Noba. I guess it's the way he makes a situation funny even at that worst times. After a long day of work and I really don't have the energy to play with him, he seems to know it and he'll find a toy and come over to me and throw it around and entertain himself, often stopping for my approval. If he gets in trouble, he runs up to me and sits down and leans into me as if he was saying "I'm too cute to get in trouble". But I guess my ultimate favorite thing is that no matter how rough of a day you've had, or how much trouble he has managed to get into that day, he won't hesitate to curl up right next to you in the bed for evening snuggle time and forget about the day's events. Nothing like falling asleep with a drooling hound dog next to you!!!

Oh gosh where do I begin....Reilly is just a goofball, he has two different ways he is with Jeff and I, with me he loves to snuggle and get on the bed and sleep with me, also thinks I am his personal jungle gym, and loves to peak his head in while im showering...lol He follows me everywhere, is very talkative, he is a definite sasser. With Jeff he most of those things, but maybe a little rougher. I think my most favorite thing in the world, is no matter how long I have been gone, from 5 mins to 5 hours, he is just as happy and excited to see me when i come through the door. Trust me I could go on forever......He is just the biggest blessing to my family there could ever be.

Lets see...
    Duke, well he is just MY boy. I love everything about him. I love that he is very expressive. You know vocally his mood, happy, sad, bored or just plain groucy. He has a different noise for everything and makes sure you know which one he means. He even does those heavy sighs when he is waiting for us to finish lunch because he knows he gets fed next. If we talk too much during lunch he will let out the absolute biggest *sigh* ever. Plus I always feel safe by him because I know he would give his life for his Mommy. He is my doggy bestfriend and I can tell him anything(he actually listens). Oh and he thinks that all company is coming to visit him

Champ, well she is our silly girl. She is not very intelligent for a boxer. She always has the same expression...DUH but she can always make you laugh. She loves to be near her people. Her focus is running and sleeping and when you talk to her, well it is like talking to a wall. (But we love her)

Chopper, now he is a ham. He loves to greet everyone. Is definately a little snuggle bug. Shows he wants his mommy by standing on his hind legs waving his front feet in the air. His personality is still developing but I love that when I pick him up to cuddle he goes all limp and just curves his body right into my arms and chest and lays his head down.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Scruffy loves to be held like a baby. He always is ready to cuddle. I love that about him.

Bella is sweet natured. She listens very well and always behaves like a lady. But she can let her hair down and play like a puppy when she wants to.

favorite thing

I like it when Fritz sits up and begs to go out the front door and when you tell him something like he is getting his haircut, he will cock his head to one side and to the other.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

My favorite thing about Hannah is also the thing that can give me the most aggravation. I love that she has a mind of her own. Let's just say she likes to make her own decisions and doesn't hesitate to debate whether what you want her to do is what she wants to do.

My favorite thing about Tucker is he is so accommodating and so appreciative of everything one does for him. In addition he is a bed buddy beyond compare.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I love it when Buddy is about to fall asleep and lets outs out a big SIGH.

I love it when in the winter when Sierra curls up in the crook of my legs and sleeps with her head on my feet.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

My favorite thing about Zoey is that she works so hard to please me everyday. When she was doing agility, I had no idea how much pain she was in, in reality she was doing it all to please me.

My favorite thing about T.j is how he loves to sneak kisses, only when your not looking, if your looking it's just no fun to give kisses.

Only having Sage for 3 weeks, a lot of his true personality hasn't come out yet. But my favorite thing so far about Sage is how excited to see you, he is just such a bouncy boy!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Keeva's always so happy! There's not a thing that gets her down. She always wears a smile on her face.

Kaedyn's independent streak is my favorite thing about him. He will, of course, obey commands but his cheeky attitude about other things always make me laugh.

Kai is my heartdog. He always shows me how much he loves his mama. He's always up for anything I ask him to do.. obedience, agility, swimming. He's not an energetic dog (like Keeva) but when I come home, he goes NUTS and acts like a goof! Apparently when I'm not home, he sits by the door (or gate if he's outside for his potty break) and waits for me to come home. He's a sweetie.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Duke- I love his sense of humor. He is so funny when you walk through the door and he runs down the stairs with his tail shaking one hundred miles an hour! He taught me so many things about life!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Her very sweet face, since she has a tan patch on one side of her face, the her eyelashes are white on side and tan on the other. And she has a great smile!