Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PT Meeting in Melbourne

PT Meeting in Melbourne

I'm in Melbourne for training for my new job at the moment......

I arrived on Sunday morning, and luckily had the day free, so I managed to hook up with a couple of my dear friends from PT......

MICHELLE (Captain) picked me up from my hotel, took me to Victoria Market, and then after a quick tour by car around the city we headed over to an AMAZING area called Southbank where we met up with TAMARA (IttyBittyKitty) for a lovely lunch.

Michelle had to shoot off after lunch, so Tamara and I spent a lovely afternoon looking round all the shopping centers and browsing the sales!!

Thanks to Michelle and Tamara for taking the time out to meet up with me - it was awesome to meet you both!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Sounds like a great time was had by all. Isn't it nice to meet up with
    other PTers? I'm glad your trip went well.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

How fun! Glad you got to meet up, and I hope your time there is going well!

Although she doesn't post much anymore - Miss Meow (Nicole) lives in Melbourne too.

Isn't Melbourne one of the lovliest cities? I am so happy (and jealous)
    that you got to meet up with Captain and IttyBittyKitty.

Good luck on your training!

How wonderful!!!!! I'm so glad were able to meet a few Pet Talk friends!

Logan

Oooo, I'm so jealous! I would love to have been there.
    Glad you all had such a good time!

Thanks for sharing the excitement of this meeting and the picture...but who is who???
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

How lovely that you were able to meet up with them. I envy you

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

How wonderful!! It is always nice to have a PT meeting and see the people behind the posts... We never run out of anything to talk about do we?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I am embarassed to say that I don't know who is who, either! I'm glad you asked, Rachel!

Thanks for sharing and was great to see the pics, ask Tamara where she has been, i have missed her, she no longer posts on PT, i assume she is the blonde haired young lady, and great to see captain too, you all look like you are having a great time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Julie is to your left as you look at the picture. I think Michelle must be in the middle. I don't think I have seen you before Michelle - lovely to meet you!

Carole, you are so right, it is high time that Tamara posted more. She is missed.

Thank you for identifying everyone, I was hoping someone would ask. I really love the picture! And it really is fun knowing that you can go anywhere in the world (well almost) and meet up with a fellow Pet Talker.

14. Am I the only one to be amazed that you arrived...half way around the world...and off you go the same day visiting, shopping and touring???

Good to see you all!

Thanks for sharing your mini PT meeting with us! It's so nice to get to meet other PT friends!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!