Thread: Spike

Spike

Spike....You are a beautiful little boy. You look just like my Monicia.
    I bet you are a loving little fellow. I have found Beagles to be very loving.
    They have the cutiest eyes. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your day is special.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Spike! You are a handsome Beagle boy!! You look so huggable and friendly. Have a wonderful day celebrating with your family. I hope you get some good sniffin' in, too. Congrats on DOTD! Arrroooooo!

Handsome Boy!

Spike, what a handsome boy you are. Beagles are so dear to my heart because as a child growing up I had a Beagle named Tippy who was my best buddy. He was an outside dog that my dad and brothers used to hunt bunny rabbits but I spent many days sitting outside with him just petting him and loving him up.

Enjoy your day of fame sweet boy!

Spike - From a Beagle Mommy in Colorado

Congrats Spike on your honor at being DOD. You are so handsome. I am also a Beagle lover and own two beagles and am a "Grammy" to two more - Lombardi and Flappy and then we have Olive Anne and Jett who are my "grandbabies". Hopefully soon my Lombardi will be DOD, as I have sent his pic in to be nominated. You "bagels" are all love muffins in my eyes. Enjoy your special day, Spike!
    Annette

Spike

Spike, just look at that face! You are most definitely one of the cutest Beagle's around I think its darling how you like to sleep vertically like a person, and that you love to cuddle up in your human's laps. I'm sure your family just loves all those kisses you give them, and that they return your love by spoiling you as you deserve. Enjoy many more happy years with your sister, Daisy! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Spike, you are one precious beagle! Happy dog of the day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Spike, you are one adorable pupper, sweetheart! And what a fitting name for a Beagle boy as bodacious as you! Something about you houndies, especially you Beagles, that sets my heart aflutter I think it's the fact that you pack so much spunk and spirit into that small, furry package! Ever on the go, living life to its fullest and enjoying every moment; that's the Beagle way! Live large, love large, right Spike? hehe

I'll just bet that everyone in your household in head over heels (and paws) with excitement, so proud to see you honored here today, including DOTD alumnus Beagle sister Daisy How impressive is that, two "top dogs" in one family!
    Congratulations to you adorable Spike, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor with sister Daisy and your proud people! Hugs and kisses to you, Spike!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Spike,

What a great name for you sweetie, I love it. I've always had a soft spot
    in my heart for Beagles. The all American pup, like the famous Snoopy.
    it is a pleasure to meet you & give plenty of hugs & treats on being our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Tell your people to give you a big smooch from
    me to you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt