Thread: Gopher

Gopher

*faints from cuteness*

Gopher. I have seen several cute DOTD and POTD animals but you are seriously cute. I can't get over how precious you are. Your smile is infectiously joyful and you DO look like the gopher from caddyshack! I wish you the best and I'm so glad I got to see your pic. <33333333

Gopher....What a handsome little fellow you are. I just love your smile.
    I would love to brush your hair. It looks so soft. Just like my little yorkies.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to meet you and to read good things about you.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Gopher! You are so adorable! And you have a nice, bright smile, too. I enjoyed reading your story and I'm happy that you were able to be adopted by someone who really loves you. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Gopher!!!

Aren't you just the cutest little (and I do mean little ) thing!!! Sounds like you have a heart many times your size . Life with your cat siblings must be so much fun: one playfully wrestles with you; the other is waiting for that magic moment when you will implode () !!! I'm glad you're still in touch with your first Mom and Dad and that first Mom's health has improved. Keep the smiles in Mommy and Grandma's heart as our precious and beloved, DOTD !!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Gopher, you are such a cutie and you do look like Fozzie! "Caddyshack" is one of my all-time favorite movies but I think you are much cuter than your namesake. Happy Dog of the Day to you, Gopher!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Little Gopher!!!

We are taken aback with you, precious little baby boy!! There are three more of us here who have fainted from cuteness overload. It was a happy day when your former family and your current family met. What a wonderful story little guy!! We would love to pick you up and carry you around all day. Giving you a billion kisses would be in order too. Please have Mom do that for us(some for the kitties too). It was wonderful reading your heartwarming story and it's our pleasure to meet you today, little man. We believe you and kitty sister will soon be best buds Congrats for winning our DOTD honors and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Cloudy/Rainy, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awww!!! Is there anything more precious that a pupper smiling that big, toofie grin! What a doll baby boy you are, Gopher! And it's no surprise to hear you're half "Silky!" Silky doesn't come close to describing that gorgeous, shimmery coat of yours! And oh, that name! You should come with a label warning, TOO DARN CUTE!!!

I so enjoyed reading your bio., sweetheart! So glad to hear that your first Mommy is doing well, that you still keep in touch with your first family! Throw in your furry feline friends, your doting parents and Grandma and I'd have to say life is good for adorable Gopher and deservedly so! Keep up the good work Gopher, bringing so much joy to your family and all who know and love you. And extra props to you sweet boy for helping to heal your Mommy's heart after the passing of her father. Yes indeed, heaven sent you were little man; you and your Mom were meant to be...soul mates for life!

Congrats cutie pup and enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day nod with your proud peeps, the furry crew and all of your adoring friends and fans! Maybe a doggie sundae and a trip to PetsMart for a new squeaky? hehe" Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Gopher!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Gopher,

I love your precious little smile sweetheart. You seem to say, "here I am
    world". You are just an adorable pup & I'm so happy that you found just the
    right home. It surely was, meant to be. Happy congrats & plenty hugs &
    kisses going out to you today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt