Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't even know where to begin..

I don't even know where to begin..

My precious, affectionate, lover boy cat is gone. He was only two.

I noticed a little while ago that he was drooling long driblets and had some gathered around his mouth and on sparse spots around his body. There was some brown stuff but it was minimal and I just figured it to be puke as Soni is known to have a semi-sensitive stomach and I just cleaned up a couple tiny piles. He was breathing kind of forcefully or heavy. I don't know how to describe it. I put him in the crate to prepare to take him to the vet when Troy gets home in a few minutes. I just went to check on him and he was gone. I screamed, banged on the crate door, cried, called his name, brought Isis to him, and nothing.

My boy is gone and there's nothing I can do. I miss him. I miss him so much it's making my teeth hurt and I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack.

So sorry Soni. I hope you will know how much we love you. Thank you for being there when Tier passed away. You were so much comfort. Thank you for all the liveliness, the happiness, for everything. You are one in a million and you will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. Soni Daze Copa. June 21, 2005 - July 17, 2007

OMG!!!! How tragic! I am so sorry. Death that is sudden and mysterious is one of the worst kinds. RIP Soni.

Poor Soni, but now he is healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Don't beat yourself up, he had two happy loved years, more than some kitties get who live 5 times as long. And his love will live on in your heart forever.

OMG how dreadful for you. I am so, so sorry. Dear sweet Soni, what happened to you sweetie. I pray you didn't suffer and went peacefully.
    Angelique, I can only imagine what this must have been like for you to see your precious baby gone in a matter of minutes.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you.

Rest in Peace dear Soni.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Awww....I am so sorry for your loss. It is just horrible losing a dear pet so suddenly. It is much worse, when it is not expected. I feel your pain honey. Soni is playing hard at the Rainbow Bridge!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I'm so sorry for your pain and anguish. Soni made a quick exit and that may have been the way he wanted it. You were doing right by him, preparing to take him to the vet, so your boy knew how much you loved him. I hope your heart can soon rest easy. It's so wretched to lose a dear one but especially when it's sudden and unexpected. A candle burns for you both. RIP, dear Soni.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so very sorry. How heartbreaking.

Rest in Peace sweet Soni.

From Decker with Love

Oh my... I am so sorry for your loss.

RIP sweet one, and play hard at the RB.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    OMG! That's so hard to have it happen so suddenly. Soni, go give Mishi a head bumpie - he's a new guy up there and would probably appreciate some extra company

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Oh NO Angelique....{{{{HUGS}}}}. I am SO so sorry! Soni - I loved seeing his pictures, and he was so young....this is just unfair and it SUCKS.

Maybe your vet can give you an idea of what it might have been, when you feel up to talking to him?

Soni was loved, he knew it, if you ARE feeling any shred of guilt, DON'T. You were doing the right thing. As people elsewhere here have said, cats are good at hiding illnesses. It may already have been too late even if you had got him to the vet alive.

Hugs to you and Troy...Be beautiful at the Bridge, Soni.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh my gosh.... I hope the vet can tell you what happened. How tragic that it was so sudden! Poor Soni! I hope that he did not suffer. Play hard at the Bridge Soni, and keep an eye over your family too.

Angelique, Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear this. Just the other day you were celebrating his 2nd gotcha day and he was such a handsome fluffy boy. He'll be very missed but never forgotten. RIP sweet Soni. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

My heart goes out to you. Soni is now healthy at the Rainbow Bridge. He knows how much you all loved him. RIP Soni.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

How shocking! I'm so sorry. RIP Soni. You were well loved.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

RIP Sweet Soni.

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!