Thread: Lemon-Lime!

Lemon-Lime!

Lemon-Lime! You are such a funny character. Dancing around, singing, and looking at yourself in the mirror all day long! What a great personality you have, sweety! But who wouldn't want to look at himself all day with those beautiful birdy-colors. You are one beautiful parakeet, Lemon-Lime. I wish you many more years together with your caring owner! What a kick you are! I am honored to be the first one to write in about you, Lemon-Lime! Congrats on your terrific title of Pet of The Day!
    Treats from Catloverforever and her three kitties, Reggie, Nellie, and Nitschke

Lemon-Lime what a sweetie you are!!!

I'd love to see you dance and peek in your mirrors. You know handsome when you see it, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there singing, dinging, dancing Lemon-Lime! What a pretty, pretty birdie you are indeed Lemon-Lime, and your bright and brilliant coloring up on my screen, the perfect pick-me-up for my rainy, gloomy day! No wonder you love gazing longingly in the mirror!

so basically all he does all day is look at himself and tweet some tunes. Oh yeah, there is one trick though... He can dance! He bobs up and down and back and forth. That pretty much wraps it up. That is Lemon-Lime!!

And that's pretty much pure pefection! Every human should know a feathered friend as joyful, delightful and precious as you, Lemon-Lime! Congrats on your ascention to Pet Talk's top perch, cutie! I hope you're in the midst of a very happy Pet of the Day celebration, dancing, dinging, bobbing and tweeting the day away! Cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Lemon-Lime, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lemon-Lime, you are one handsome birdie, there! Beautiful coloring! And how smart to learn to dance! I hope you get your new mirror and bell really soon, cutie-pie. And congrats being Pet of the Day, pretty bird!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

My favorite flavor, What a beauty you are. I loved meeting you today. I can see why you are so loved. Kiss to you sweet birdy.

Lemon-Lime, you sure are a pretty bird! I'd love to see you dance. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this has been a fun day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla