Thread: Sparkly Skye!!!

Sparkly Skye!!!

What a treat to see a lovely kitty this morning!!! And I must agree, how could anyone just give you up!! But what luck for your new family!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

SKYE YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND PEOPLE ARE FOOLS THESE DAYS. THEY KEEP THE CREATIONS OF MAN BUT THEN THROW AWAY THE CREATURES OF GOD WHO WILL THE LOVE GIVEN TO THEM A MILLION TIMES OVER.
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A LUCKY RESCUE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SENSATIONAL SKYE OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Skye!

The jade eyes, the lovely calico coloring, the nose...my, what an exquisite English rose you are! Again, I don't post often but just had to make an exception this time, to congratulate you Skye on finding a furrever home!

Nose rubs and head bumps from my furry family to you...
    CatFan

Skye, you are a beautiful tortie girl! I'm right there with you on the subject of winter weather. Please have a very happy day as our Cat of the Day, sweety, and a wonderful happy life with your family.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet and Beautiful Skye!

Skye, Sweetheart! You are such a beautiful cat. You have that queen-itude that girl cats are known for having. You sound so sweet, too. I don't blame you for not liking the cold weather. BRRRR. I bet you are glad it is summer right now, am I right? Have a wonderful day as Cat of The Day. Hope you are extra-spoiled today, sweetheart, and can find a lap or two to lay on. I bet you will! Get some extra pets today, as well, beautiful Skye! Congrats on COFD!
    Pets and Purrs from Reggie, Nellie, Nitschke, and Their Proud Owner, Catloverforever

Skye you are simply stunning!!!

What beautiful colors you wear, sweetie.
    I can't imagine ever giving you up. I'm so glad that you have a wonderful loving forever home and family now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a breathtaking beauty you are Skye; what a lovely photo! The first words that popped into my head when I took in your gorgeous self were "what a sparkling, white coat!" And musn't forget to mention those brilliant, green eyes; just as dazzling!

I can't understand either, just how anyone could surrender a beauty, a cutie such as you! But I'm so happy to know you found your way to such a loving forever home, to humans who will spoil you for all the days of your life! And who can blame you for not caring to venture out in to that cold, wet snow! Have to keep those precious, pink raspberry toes clean and sparkly, too

Congratulations to you beautiful Skye, our extra special and most deserving, Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl! I hope you're being spoiled even more rotten today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a happy, loved and secure girl you are now, Skye! My Schuyler sends his best wishes, too, because your names are so similiar . . . and, he thinks you are quite a beauty!

I hope you keep nice and WARM, and don't have to brave the cold too often, sweetheart. Congratulations on being crowned our COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs