Thread: Worst Sat ever!!! Then I get rescued by Joe & have an awesome Sat night/sun morning!

Worst Sat ever!!! Then I get rescued by Joe & have an awesome Sat night/sun morning!

No no no, this isn't a teen bashing or anything. But it is kinda long, it starts bad, then turns into a good story....

I was suppose to go out with a friend sat afternoon, but she bailed on me... I was home alone (remember I'm sleeping on a friends couch) & bored out of my skull... So I accepted an invite from Dan to go to an Emo club (sad I know).
    ANywho Dan's so called NEW friends were kicked out of the club before we got there (but I didn't know this )... I paid 8.00 to go in & leave 2 mins later We find Dan's NEW friends & starl walking in Brampton. One girl starts freaking out, because she forgot her purse at the club. We all stop, Dan being the nice guy said he'll wait here (on the sidewalk!!), until the girl & her boyfriend return from the club with her purse & the rest of Dan's NEW friends go to the creek

1.5hrs go by & here I am SITTING on a sidewalk!!! I tell Dan I want to go home, SEVERAL times... He said ok, once those 2 get back, we'll drop them off at the creek & then we'll go home.. I said ok, as those 2 didn't know where they were & Dan did.

So on the way to the creek I learn this... The boy is 14 YRS OLD!!! & the girl is 18yrs old!!!

an 18yr old I can handle hanging out with as my group of friends range from 20-24 (I'm 25 next month), but NOT a 14yr old!! Why?? Cause we were suppose to be drinking!!

Its gets better

Dan does NOT take me home, he makes me sit at this creek while they all drink

Heres the best part

I learn ALL their ages... 14, 16, 17, 18 & 21... 14 & 18 are going out.. 16 & 21 are going out.. 17 is a friend.. Dan is 24 this year & like I said I'm 25 next month.

Yep it gets better!!

Most of them are high on E or X, whatever you call it!!! So not only are there messed up teens around me, but now Dan is drunk & I have NO idea where I am

So I start texting Joe, as I'm stressed out & kinda scared. Joe & I text for a goot hour... I started begging him for help, as they were trying to get me to go to the 16 & 21yrs old home to watch movies & party more, with weed!

Joe said lets go to our club, as it starts in 25mins & by the time we leave, we'll still have several hours to spend at the club. I was so thrilled, I started smiling, which got Dan's attention... He asked who have you been texting all theis time... I said the person I talk to all the time.. Took him 4 guesses (so sad)... he said let me guess, your begging him to rescue you eh? I said yes! Dan said, let me guess, hes being a doo doo head & laughing at you... I said nope. Joe has rescued me & I need to get going asap, as I'm going out with him,... Dan asked where & I said our club downtown.. Dan was pretty mad as he couldn't afford to go.

I finally get off the bus infront of our complex. Dan origionally said she would walk me home, as its really dangerous for me to be walking at night (it was 11pm now) in the ghetto (yes its a real ghetto)... Guess what! Dan said later & walked off with his NEW friends... Lets just say that was the scariest walk I have ever done in my whole life... I had to walk past 3 gangs in the DARK...

Joe texts me back saying plans are canceled hes too tired, but he asked if I want to game instead... I said sure, which house? He said to meet him at his & we'll game at Ron's place.

So I had to walk even further into our complex & at the back (thats where all the murders happen, 6 last year!!)... I get to Joe's & his landlady lets me in (he rents a room from her, very nice lady). Joe tells her he wont be back tonight... teehee Wasn't expecting him to say that, so I was kinda excited, as I have a huge crush on the guy!

We walk to my car & take off to Macs Milk to get Slushies! Yay!!!

We ended up watching 2 movies.. ok I watched 2 movies while he slept curled up beside me, kicking me every now & then lol Ron went to bed before the 2ed movie ended, so Joe got up & moved to the smaller couch, as he knows the big one has been my bed for over a month now. Even though hes a lot taller then I am, but he didn't have the heart to ask if it was ok, if I slept on the smaller couch

9am Rolls by & we are waken by someone knocking on the door. Joe answers it & its pops looking for Ron & Karen as they are going out for the day. Joe curles back up on his couch... Karen is tickling his feet, so I of course laugh as Joe is jumping lol Joe grabs a pillow & tosses it at me.. SO I wack him with it & he hits me again... so I tossed the pillow onto the ground far away & laughed at him.. so he gets another & I grabed it from his hands & tossed it away too.. He was out of extra pillows, so he grabs the one under my head.. PLOP I go onto the couch.. I said ahhhh nice & soft, so he wacks me with my pillow hehe SO I rip his pillow from under his head & BAM goes his head onto the wooden arm rest of the couch LOL I felt sooooo bad, but I laughed sooo hard LOL

The 2 dogs then jump on me & 1 lays on my chest & the other lays on my belly.. I said HA, now you cannot hit me, as I have the dogs to protect me!
    Joe says oh ya! BOBBY SOCKIES & puts his hand above my head, while calling their names over & over & over... So now I have 2 dogs jumping on my face & barking like crazy!! I'm yelling & giggling & gently push the jumping beasts onto the floor & hide under a pillow, as my face had been violated by doggie butts!!!

Joe & I are now home alone, so he playes a video game, while I play on my computer... We both get tired & curl up back onto our couches & fall asleep.

1pm rolls by & I'm semi woken up by Joe talking to some one on the phone. I hear, no I'm not scared to poke her awake, I have a better ways!! Yes we are going to Renos' for game night today, I'm getting a ride with Jess, & we're leaving about 3pm. I'm still semi asleep & then I hear him hang up & clicking on his computer & puching buttons, knowing what his plan to wake me up is...

BOOM BOOM BOOM & the whole place starts shaking with music hehehe Little does he know, but I'm use to crazy metal music blasting when I'm sleeping... I think he played 4 songs, until he gave up & yelled at me to wake up heheh

So my rant turned into a fun story... I'm NEVER going anywhere with Dan again, as when I say I want to go home, it means funs over & to take the lady home! Joe has NEVER done anything like that to me before, hes never put me into an uncomfy situation either... The first night we were at our club, he asked if I was ok or wanted to go home, as it was a freaky place.. I said I was ok, as it was freaky, but I liked it, so we hit the dance floor...

Joe & Dan are in a war right now, Dan is saying Joe is a butt head & has no respect for women & treats them like poo... Well the last time I checked I'm a women & Joe has always been a sweety to me (unless hes picking on me, but its 100% harmless fun, like hitting me with a pillow).. Dan is the only one who kept me in an uncomfy situation & knew I wouldn't like it the second I found out what was going on, but he brought me anyways!! **sigh** & Dan wonders why I hang out with Joe so much (besides the fact I have a crush on Joe, but Dan doesn't know that)

So thats my 3am rant/story :P

Jeez mate.....5 minutes of your lifestyle would probably give me a heart attack !!!!
    Wom

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004
    Jeez mate.....5 minutes of your lifestyle would probably give me a heart attack !!!!
    Wom

I don't even know how I have lived this long lol

Yay for knights in shining white armor!!! Or is that a black hoodie?

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    Yay for knights in shining white armor!!! Or is that a black hoodie?
    Heheh