Thread: Reilly-New pics

Reilly-New pics

Well Reilly wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. He is 7 mos old now, and boy has he grown...lol He is healed from his surgery and was allowed finally Sat to go to daycare for a couple of hours. He was so excited when he got all of his toy's back...lol He did really well from the surgery and his eye looks great. The first pics are of him and my nephew Tim, he stopped by to get out of a really bad thunderstorm and his hair was soaked and per usual, Reilly had to clean him up some...lol Reilly think's that Tim is her personal toy....

These next pics, I took tonight. My husband and I decided Reilly needed a new collar and some bigger toys to play with. His other one's were geared more for when he was smaller, and for safety and more fun comfort for him, we upgraded to some new and bigger one's. He was quite happy....lol

Reilly says to say thank you to all of you for your well wishes and prayers during his sugery and he sends a kiss to you all.

Oh my Reilly boy!! You sure are getting big, but you are still the cute little puppy your mommy and daddy brought home months ago.
    I'm so glad you made it through your surgery without any complications. (You know your mommy was worried sick over it, don't you?)
    And it's a good thing Tim has you around to make sure his hair gets all clean.

Marti, it's great to see Reilly again. (And you know you DO have my email address.....LOL) I'm glad he is doing so well. So you guys can go on vacation and not worry about him (although I know you still will ).

Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

It's good to hear your eye is all healed up Reilly. You're a cutie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Glad to hear all went well!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Thank you very much. Unfortunately his other eye now has a cherry eye as well, so while hubby and I go on vacation, Reilly will stay with the vet so he can keep an eye on it and take care of it if need be. He loves his vet and everyone there so he will be in excellent hands.

Poor Reilly. I hope he gets this one fixed up and is done with this cherry eye stuff.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

He sure is a cute pup. Reilly looks very pleased with his new toys (including Tim, lol). I am sure he will be well cared for while you are away.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear the other eye is getting it too. So is this something that once it's taken care of it will not ever come back? I sure hope that's the case.
    Please give Reilly hugs from me.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Aww! What a cutie! *pets for that sweet little face*

Well Cin I sure hope this will be the last of this cherry eye stuff, poor guy, last month has not been a normal month for him, but he is a trouper, he has taken it all in stride, it has bothered me more than seems to be bothering him...lol just like a kid huh.... I don't think I will worry quite as much about him now that he will be staying at the vet, as I would have been him staying at daycare and his eye bothering him. Plus his vet is just wonderful, he has been our vet for 20yrs and he stays updated on all the new stuff and he just gets the biggest kick out of Reilly, plus auntie beverly will be there to give him extra loving...lol I will talk to all of you when I get back from vac. take care and be safe