Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Vienna!

Hello from Vienna!

Hello everybody, my name is Michael and i am in the lucky position to share my life with a wonderful westie-lady called "Tina"! We live in Vienna, Austria, Europe, and whenever i visit the U.S. (what I love doing despite all bias, a country is never like its politicians, I think, there is no such human being as "the american", "the austrian", ... at least this is what i believe) i must leave her with my parents who adore her at least as much as i do.
    She is a doll, and sometimes i think she knows that, but that is part of her personality.
    I am also very happy that i may work with pets since i am a pet psychologist.
    This work is very satisfying - when you see that insecurity, aggression, fear is leaving the animal's soul, ...
    I hope i can also tribute something here and i am looking forward to some nice conversation.
    Nice greetings from Vienna
    Michael
    Since every animal is unique, they deserve particular attention. (Linked)

Welcome to another European, Michael! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot, Randy!

Very nice to welcome me!

I can see you are a very diligent writer!!!

I am also sure I will enjoy it, since this is my first day here and I already had some very interesting stuff to read.

All the best to Denmark

Michael

Welcome and what an interesting profession you have. Beware! You will be asked lots of questions I am sure!

Welcome, Michael! My best friend's mother has a Westie. I've enjoyed getting to know more about the breed through her.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Welcome Michael und vie gehts? I love Vienna and have been there many times. My second family all live in Austria We visit often. I also have an amazing friend who lives in Vienna - she is a physician.

Sounds like you and your beautiful little Westie friend have a wonderful relationship - I do hope you share some photos with us when you can. I too am intrigued by your profession - heaven knows we hoomans need all the help we can get to understand the incredible world(s) of our treasured little furry friends Perhaps you can enlighten us and give some insight from time to time.

My name is Betty and I have a beautiful little bengal-mix kitty named Eve. I look forward to knowing you better.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Thank you very much!

Thank you all very much for your warm welcome! I find it very interesting to talk or write to people from all over the world.

Many companion animal behavior problems can be “cured” by little changes, that’s what i have experienced. Sometimes a small step into another direction can change a lot and make life much easier for humans as well as for animals. That’s why i hope that i will be able to help some of you here in this forum as well.

When it comes to serious problems of course i need to go into detail which means i have to know the situation very well. As long as i cannot watch the people and their animal fellows personally i work with a questionnaire that consists of very many questions and thus provides me with some insight into the situation.

This is my work and i love it, i can tell you!
    I hope to get to know many of you and i am looking forward to reading and writing here!
    Thank you very much again (and here is my little angel)!

See you

Michael and Tina

Hello Michael. Welcome to Pet Talk. Your Tina is a very lovely girl!

I'm Karen and I have three cats; a mother and two daughters, who turned up in the garden one day and never left. They have all been with us almost 12 years now. They live in the house these days, but still enjoy their garden.

Cats decided to stay

Hello and thank you for your nice welcome! Your cats look very pretty.
    So they have chosen you, so to say! Thats something that i often experience - the pets decide where they want to go and stay and we humans simply have to accept that - and most of the times are very glad they did!!
    The same happened with my Tina - she made the decision for me and it was the best i have ever accepted.
    All the best and many more happy years with your adorable cats!
    Michael

Welcome to Pet Talk, Michael! Tina is beautiful.

I'm Kay and I'm owned by 4 rescued mutts.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Welcome to Pet Talk Michael! Tina is very cute

I am owned by two cats, Peppito, a 9-y old mackerel tabby, and a black Princess, Jasmine, almost two years old.

I do not often read the Dog part of PT (by lack of time, I also love dogs ), so I don't know if you have already posted something more about Tina, but anyway, It's nice to see some more European PTers

Welcome! I don't think we've ever had a pet psychologist here before. We've used a pet psychic who is very good. You sound like you love your Tina like we love our pets. I'm owned by a PT kitty that was rehomed. His name is Doogie. I also have a black Lab named Dasher that I adopted from the SPCA last December after having to say goodbye to my heart dog of 13 years last November. Sometime when you have time, I know we'd all love to hear more about your job and how you get clues/answers from pets. We hope you like it here.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hello! Your little Tina is mighty cute! My name is Leslie and I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, all of which were rescue except my GSD, Boone, who's only just a pup. Welcome to PT, and I hope you stick around...it would be neat to have a pet psychologist here

Welcome to PT, I'm Bri .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Welcome to PT!

Hi Michael, welcome to PT. It's great to have another guy on here. I'm David P and I'm from Pittsburgh, Pa. I have three rescued kitties. Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a nutty Tortoiseshell, and Marigold, another nutty tortoiseshell. I volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue organiztion in Pittsburgh. You have a very intereting occupation, Michael and I hope you post often. This site is addictive!