Thread: Terrific Tiger!

Terrific Tiger!

Now there's a familiar cat. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Tiger!

Tiger

what a lovely ending to such a sad story.
    I am so glad he has found you, he sounds and looks a very loving cat.
    Love his markings, he almost looks like he is smiling!
    Extra stokes and cuddles for Tiger today please, Congratulations Tiger!!

Yay! It's our own Tiger! I know your mommy is so happy to see you as COTD! I've heard many wonderful tales about you and I know how very much you are loved. Congratulations Tiger! Enjoy your special day!
    Last edited by chocolatepuppy; 07-22-2007 at 12:37 PM.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

KUDOS to you chocolatepuppy, that your boy is our COTD!!! You did a good thing by taking sweet Tiger as your very own!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

It's Tigerrrrrefic. Hey pretty boy so good to see your beautiful face as COTD. I so love it when one of our PT babies gets this special honor. Makes it extra special of course when it is a special kitty like you buddy. Tell meowmie to give you extra treats and lots of attention I know she will. I want kisses passed on from Auntie Michelle all the way from Italy. And Vixen, Phoenix, Bella & Vega want to shower you will kitty kisses from all the girls here.

Congrats our fabulous Tiger. We love you buddy. Enjoy being COTD today. I think meowmie needs to make it an annual holiday in celebration of you. MIAO MIAO Tiger.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Tiger you handsome boy!!!

How wonderful that one of Pet Talk's own gets the spotlight today!!!

Sure looks like the forever home you have now was worth the wait, eh?
    I can't believe anyone would be so cruel as to leave you beside a road!!!
    You sure showed them by finding the best and most loving home ever!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day today!!!
    Have a fun day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day, precious Tiger! I don't know what higher homage a human could pay a furkid than to say he/she is "life changing!" What an extra special boy you are, Tiger man! Your wise Mom knew from the moment she laid eyes on you that you were the one; truly a match made in heaven! I have to admit sweetheart, you especially tweaked my heart strings today; I have a "Tiger' too!

You had a rough start at life Tiger but blessedly the cruelty you suffered in your early life is nothing but a distant memory. Nothing but peaceful, happy, love filled days for you from here on in! Many thanks to all who helped you find your way home!

Congratulations to you precious Tiger, our extra special and most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day! Enjoy your special day with your proud person, and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you from me and my boys, Oliver and Tiger!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-23-2007 at 02:12 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiger is like my 'Benny cat' who sadly got run over, Tiger you are hansome.>"<

Congrats on Cat of the Day Tiger!
    You are one handsome kitty.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

every night before I go to bed I check the dog of the day, the cat of the day, and the pet of the day if they are up and I saw my Tiger. I had to call my parents since they were out and about and my best friend to share the news! I am trying to find the huge jar of cat nip I have for him, once I do he's going to be in heaven. I have been giving him lots of loving all day. like I do every day. He is my soul kitty.

He is so special to me, so very special and I am so glad he chose me to be his mom. I love him so much and I will never, ever understand why anyone abandoned him in the first place. Him and Miagi LOVE each other.

Now everyone here knows how special he is to me. Thanks so much Karen and Paul for making him cat of the day. I promise to pass on the belly rubs and ear scritches on to him from everyone especailly Karen. When I find my camera, I will get some pictures of my sweet boy. and thank you all for your kind words on my handsome boy. it sure means a lot to the both of us.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A TRUE THRILL AND JOY WHEN YOU WENT TO SEE YOUR NEW CAT AND THEY BROUGHT OUT THAT WONDEROUS HANDSOME CAT.
    YOU HEART MUST HAVE BEEN OVERJOYED KNOWING WHAT A BOON COMPANION YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A JUNGLE GROWL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW TO TERRIFFIC TIGER OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, it's PT's own TIGER! Hi, sweetie! Did you have a lovely day as the Cat of the Day? I hope so! Please ask your mum to give you some hugs for me (some for Miagi too, please). Happy belated Cat of the Day, Tiger! and congratulations, luvofallhorses!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I can't believe I missed our very own Tiger, what a handsome boy you are! Congratulation on being cat of the day and it sounds like you hit the jackpot when you found your home, kisses and hugs to you Tiger!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Thanks so much you three. Tonight I gave him a lot of cat nip and just opened the jar and let him dig into the jar. it was hysterical. I couldn't find it for him yesterday, though but he got a lot today and lots of loving. he's my cat of the day every day!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..