Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katie, Tori and Sammi (my grandpup). Way too many pics and a couple of videos!

Katie, Tori and Sammi (my grandpup). Way too many pics and a couple of videos!

I'm dogsitting for my grandpup Sammi this week. I was a little worried about how things would go but things have worked out really well. Sammi is a very hyper pup but she fits right in. She keeps Tori very busy and they never seem to stop playing. Even Katie and Sammi get along. I don't know if it is because Katie was introduced to her as a puppy or what but they get along just fine and there hasn't been any issues at all. When Brandon dropped Sammi off he set up Katie's big crate because Sammi still likes to chew things up, so when I go to work and go to bed at night Tori and Sammi both go in the crate. Tori just started going in with her so I just let her stay there. Everyone seems happy and since Tori and Sammi sleep together Katie has taken to crawling up in bed with me and sleeping with me which I just love. It is a very busy and loud house with all three dogs here and it seems to be non-stop playing.

I thought I would post some pics!

A few videos:

Furkids playing

The dogs

Dogs playing

This one is my fav. Katie seemed to think Tori and Sammie were getting too rowdy so she stepped in and started giving Tori a hard time. Tori didn't like it.
    Katie and Tori

I know I posted way too many pics and videos but I hardly post pics anymore so I though "What the heck?!"

Thanks for looking!

Wow, Sammi is so big now! She's adorable.

Of course, your girls are as beautiful as ever. Katie always has this sort of regal look to her. So pretty.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Robin, I don't think anyone will complain about you posting too many pics. C'mon now!!

Great pictures of all three sweethearts!! Sammi has grown so much I can't believe it. What a beautiful little girl she is. Katie and Tori are stunning as always. Kisses to all of them from us please!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee

Katie seemed to think Tori and Sammie were getting too rowdy
    so she stepped in and started giving Tori a hard time.

Tori didn't like it.

"Tori didn't like it."

And SAID so, several times.
    Miz Tori has a *nasty* mouth!
    Good thing Big Sis doesn't get uppy-set with The Mouth!

Notice how lil Sammi just "avoided" the Big Dawg "discussion"?
    Lil Dawg isn't *dumm*!

**CUTE** Snappies and Videos!!

Great pictures and video, Robin. You didn't post too many, you didn't post enough Your girls are as gorgeous as ever, and Sammi is too cute, I love her big ol' ears! It's funny, I can see a lot of Jackie Loo in her (her facial expressions and even down to the way she holds her tail!).

I've never heard a dog make such noises as Tori did in the last video. Hehe, poor girl being told by her big sister.

Thanks for sharing these, Robin!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

omg!
    noooo way is that THIS puppy~

is now this dog!!!

omgolly!!!
    how cute!!
    I love all 3 of them!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

*squee*
    How cute are they?!

I have to agree with Stace! That adorableeeee lil' pup has grown into a sweeeeet young lady! *snuggles*

Too many? No way! It's been so long since we've gotten to see your girls, I enjoyed every last one and the videos too! Wow I had to do a double take when I opened the thread and first saw Sammi again. I can't believe how much she has grown up and changed! She's just looking wonderful, what a pretty girl! Katie just towers over both of them doesn't she? She really seems to monitor and supervise the playing carefully, watching over everyone to make sure they don't get carried away. Tori is such a back talker . Thanks so much for posting them Robin, loved them!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Far as I know, you have The only Akita on the board, so post all you want, I LOVE seeing Katie!

Tori is a such a beauty, it is nice to gaze at her, so post her often, too!

And Sammi? Oh geesh, look at her keeping up with the larger sized pups! She must be eating a whole lot to maintain all that energy.

I'm sitting here in the recliner with Lacey snoozing on my lap, watching the videos on the laptop. Lacey didn't lift her head, but she growled through ALL the video sounds, he he he. Must be quite life like!

Notice how lil Sammi just "avoided" the Big Dawg "discussion"?
    Lil Dawg isn't *dumm*!
    I noticed this as well! Good for her!

It is a very busy and loud house with all three dogs here and it seems to be non-stop playing.
    And I can tell you are enjoying every minute of it! I chuckle, look at all those tongues hanging out in the photos. I bet everyone is sleeping well at night! Thanks for sharing all this fun with us.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    When Brandon dropped Sammi off he set up Katie's big crate because Sammi still likes to chew things up, so when I go to work and go to bed at night Tori and Sammi both go in the crate. Tori just started going in with her so I just let her stay there. Everyone seems happy and since Tori and Sammi sleep together Katie has taken to crawling up in bed with me and sleeping with me which I just love.
    Isn't it funny how dogs seem to get a notion in their minds at different times. That's what makes having *a bunch of them* so much fun.

Robi, your pictures and videos are wonderful. I really enjoyed them and now that I finally have DSL viewing a video is an extra special treat.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    omg!
    noooo way is that THIS puppy~

is now this dog!!!

omgolly!!!
    how cute!!
    I love all 3 of them!!!
    OMG! I know Staci! I can't believe how much she has changed also. I mean wear did the black head and ears go...lol. I went back to theard when I first posted about her because I couldn't remember how old she is now. I was surpised when I saw her puppy pics. She has changed so much. She is a very hyper pup and doesn't know her manners very well but she is also so very sweet and loving. I have to say that I'm actually going to miss her when the kids take her back on Monday. After they first got her there was a time there when Ashley thought about getting rid of her. I think Ashley has always had outside dogs and she just wasn't aware of hard it is to raise a puppy and all that you have to go through. Brandon and I both tried to tell her when she started saying she wanted one. She didn't care she was still determined to get one so they did. When she discovered how difficult it was with all the housetraining and accidents in the house and chewing up things in their new home I think she was getting discouraged. I think she said she even started making up flyers to try and find her a good home. I wasn't told about this until afterwards. Thank god she couldn't do it. She said she cried and cried. I know she probably didn't tell me because of how I feel about this kind of thing. I am constantly asking if they are keeping up with her vet care. I know Ashley isn't used to that kind of thing either. Brandon was raised with both dogs and cats so he knows better. Anyway, let me tell you that if I ever find out she is feeling that way again I will be snatching little Sammi up in a heartbeat! No way will I let my grandpup go anywhere. When I say she is extremely hyper I am not kidding but she fits in so perfect with my two girls that it wouldn't bother me at all.

Hmmm, I think I'll just tell the kids they can't have her back!

Thanks everyone for taking a look at my furkids today. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics and video. LOL...Yes, Tori is a very mouthy girl! She sounds so mean and intimidates a lot of people. If people only knew...lol.

Freedom...we do have another akita on the forum. His name is Rocky and Katie and he are an item. She loves her big boy Rocky . He is owned by kys. She doesn't post much anymore and I told her we needed to see more pics of her boy. I'll have to pm her again and let her know I'm still waiting. He is gorgeous!

Thanks again, everyone!