Thread: The Ravishing Reese!!!!

The Ravishing Reese!!!!

What a handsome hunk of ORANGEMAN!!!! I just loved your video, and have to admit, I have NEVER seen a cat applaud!!! Be a good boy, and no more time outs!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!
    PS: Was happy to see that at your house(via the video)cats are on the counters, too!
    Last edited by kb2yjx; 07-21-2007 at 07:29 AM. Reason: addition
    Nine is Fine!!

Good morning handsome, hunky. orangeman Reese! What a looker you are, sweetheart, simply ravishing! Your video is just TOO cute; what a great way to kick start my Saturday! Oh to be your Mom, greeted with such enthusiastic paw applause each and every morning! As for your eh hemm, "cattitude" issues Well, with so many felines vying for the top spot, there's bound to be the occasional altercation! It may be up for grabs just which kitty rules at your house but today Reese, you stand alone as Pet Talk's very special and most deserving,"top cat!"

Congratulatons and applause back at you, ravishing Reese; our fabulous, feisty Cat of the Day! Enjoy a fun filled day with your proud people and all of your furry sibs! And hopefully, no "time outs" today!
    Hugs and kisses to you, Reese man!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey there, handsome boy! What a beautiful coat you have, and your video is adorable! Be a good boy, and don't get a time out on your special day!

Congratulations Reese on being the COTD. You are one handsome dude!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Reese you truly have to be one of the Most Owesome Orange Men that I have ever seen. You are truly a Magnificent Cat with your coloring, your ruff and your Over all Orangitude.
    The Found Cats All Send you an OWESOME ORANGE CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR THE KING OF ORANGE REESE OUR NEWST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Applause for Reese!

Oh my goodness! What a BEAUTIFUL orange fluffy boy you are, sweet Reese! Even if you do need a time out every once in a while, you sure are a special boy (I have a soft spot in my heart for orangies, as everyone knows.) Enjoy you special day as our COTD - Pet is applauding your achievement!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

"he sits up on his butt and "applauds" with his two front paws."

That or he's trying to be a mime climbing an invisible rope :-)

Reese what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I have two cats that have had "time outs" in their lives too. They don't go voluntarily though!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Handsome! I can't resist a kitty with BRAINS, and you're as intelligent as they come! Hope you get a nice serving of "brain food" like sardines or something to celebrate being Cat of the Day!

Love, Columbine

Being one of 14 felines means SOMEbody has to rule the roost, right? And you seem to be the lion of your domain! All the applause goes right back to you today, in celebration of being our assertive and most respected COTD, resplendid Reese! What a good little lion you are, to adhere and obey when your person declares "time out". I so enjoyed viewing you and reading all about how you rule your kingdom with an iron paw. Congratulations, gorgeous Reese!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs