Your dog/your cat/your rabbit … shows fear, aggression, unwanted behavior?

I try to help you change this situation to a harmonious one, a relaxed one where your pet and you can live a happy life together (again).

Fear, aggression, unwanted behavior is often a sign for insecurity even if we humans might not realise it.

We can change that. Whenever i cannot come by and watch you with your dog, cat, rabbit,… i need to know as much as possible about your daily life, your actions and reactions as well as your pet’s. That’s why i have developed a questionnaire that gives me the important details to get some insight into your personal, individual situation. Then i can come up with a therapy suggestion, that means i tell you the important steps that are necessary for the change. Additionally to this i stay in close e-mail-contact with the people i work with to help whenever questions come up. Many of my clients tell me about the development, the progress, the success and also about disappointing situations almost daily. So we can work together very effectively and successfully.

Many so called minor problems can be changed by some advice, given via email or phone, and i am glad to do this for free. But as soon as bigger problems occur, such as aggression, biting aso. we have to take a close look what is wrong, and here we really need to get into detail, to have a look at the situation from different points of view.

The price for this offer is US $ 60,-- or €45,-- (either on my American Dollar bank account or on my Euro account) and it includes all our work together, as long as it takes!

If you want to see more of me and my work, just click on the pictures of my little Westie lady TINA.

I would be glad if i could help you and your beloved pets as well!

All the best from Vienna,

Michael