Thread: Hello!!

Hello!!

I'm Amy, I have a four year old shih-tzu. We're from Colorado, but live in Florida. Just got my AS degree in Zoo Animal Technology, and going for my BS in Psychology so I can hopefully work with dolphins someday :-)

I hope to meet some fellow animal-lover friends here

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"
    -- Unknown

Welcome

Hi and welcome, i feel as if i were living in Florida too now since it has been so hot here in Vienna (!) for the last weeks - working with dolphins!!! - i think this must be a great job - all the best and good luck!!
    Greetings from Europe
    Michael
    Since every animal is unique, they deserve particular attention. (Linked)

Thanks!! Your dog training site was very cool. That must be an awesome job too!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"
    -- Unknown

Welcome!

I hope you get to work with Dolphins some day. That would be a really neat thing to do! My dream job would be to work with Orcas, but I don't think that'll ever happen.

Hi Amy, Luna is adorable. Where are you living in Florida? My niece grew up in Florida, and she always said she wanted to work with the dolphins too. Best of luck to you, it sounds like a great ambition.

Welcome to PT! Luna is stunning! Can't wait to get to know you more!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Hi everyone!! I can't wait to get to know you guys...this seems like such a fun message board with some great people I live in Pensacola right now. That would be cool to work with orcas too. I have read a lot about them and they are fascinating...dolphins have absolutely stolen my heart though

-- Unknown

to Pet Talk !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge