Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bo 1989-2007

Bo 1989-2007

I haven't posted here in quite some time but some of you may remember me and my 4 cats: Bo, Abby, Hanna and Isabel.

Sadly, we had to let Bo go on July 17th. He had some health problems including a bad heart, renal failure and a bladder tumor. We were controlling most things with medications and such, but he lost his battle despite that. He stopped eating and lost all his strength. We made the very difficult decision to let him go.

Bo was a very special cat. He had a cancerous lump removed in 2000 and had radioiodine for hyperthyroidism in 2004. He was fat and healthy in between times. He was always nice towards all my other cats and accepted the new ones with grace and patience.

He loved to snuggle with people. Whenever anyone was sleeping Bo would be there curled up next to them.

17 years (nearly 18) is a long run for a cat, but not nearly long enough for me. I miss him badly.

Goodbye Bo.

Oh, Bo, you are now healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Please whisper to your mom at every sunrise or set that glows orange like you, that you are okay now. Watch over your family, okay?

What a handsome fellow! So sorry for your loss. Sweet Bo, have fun at the Bridge!

Unhappy

Bo was such a part of your life for so many years and we know how painful itwill be not having his warmth and purrsonality in your life. But sadly there comes a time when our Companions are no longer enjoying life and we have to help them go on to the Rainbow Bridge.
    Bo has his Silver and Gold Wings and is starting with the Per Angel Army
    in Paris where Bo will start compliling places that you will enjoy together when you are dear friends again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I recently had to have my cat Dusty sent to the Rainbow Bridge at 17 years of age. I'm sure Dusty will be happy to welcome Bo in and romp around and play with him like kittens. So sorry for your loss. I'm sure Bo knew you loved him and did everything you could to help him.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

What a beautiful loving face....so smoochable!

You know you did the right thing, but it just hurts so much...Bo, play happy at the Bridge, watch over your people and send them a sign you are thinking of them.

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What a fine, beautiful cat. I am so sorry for your loss.

Hugs with LES,
    Pat

I'm so sorry to hear about old-timer, Bo.

Godspeed sweet Bo...you had a good run...

I am so sorry for your loss. Bo was a gorgeous kitty, and he knew he was loved.

RIP sweet Bo, and play hard at the RB.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Bo was a handsome boy and well loved. It's so difficult to let our furkids go but you did the right thing and Bo knows that, too. Soon you'll find the peace that Bo now enjoys.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Condolences to you on your loss of Bo. I know a certain big orange Maine Coon, Mishi, will probably greet him with a good strong head bonkie at the Bridge. Mishi traveled just last week and I know it's a hard decision to make, but the right one when they can no longer enjoy their lives as they used to. It's so hard watching them go downhill and making that decision to let them go. Godspeed, sweet Bo, until we meet again.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Oh no, I'm so sorry!!! (((HUGS))) I know, almost 18 years is longer than most cats walk on this earth, but still, it's too short for us. And the longer they are with us, the harder it is to say good bye... And it seems too many PT kitties are crossing the Bridge lately.

R.I.P. beautiful Bo!

Kirsten

Your Bo was very handsome. May he R.I.P. at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am so sorry that Bo had to leave. So sad. ((((((HUGS)))))))