Thread: Otto

Otto

Otto....You could make my day too.You are so handsome with that tennis ball in your mouth. I would give you all the tennis balls you could play with.
    Thanks for taking care of mommie while daddy was serving his country.
    You are a special boy. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Otto!!!

Good looking fellow extraordinaire!! We can see why you wouldn't want to muss those GQ looks by engaging in any bird chasing activites. Our Mom knows a couple of doggies like you that live in Michigan. They are also true lap dogs We simply love your breed, Otto. You're absolutely a handsome hunk with that tennis ball in your mouth too. Congrats to you for being our celebrated DOTD, Otto. You are one deserving fellow. Please have the family plant some extra kisses on that beautiful, brown, shiny, head for us this morning. You're a cutie pie!!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "Baby It's Hot Out There" Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Otto! You are a very handsome boy! And you look like you are ready for a game of fetch with your ball. I bet you bring smiles to a lot of faces. Have a wonderful day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

Otto, you must have missed your Pawpa very much while he was overseas. I am glad that he's returned to you! No wonder you like to sit in his lap! I'd be happy to make a lap any time for all 70 pounds of you, handsome guy. Please have a wonderful, joyful day as the Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Otto

Otto, from your picture I can easily tell what a fun-loving boy you are! I am sure that there are no dull moments at your house, and that you keep everyone on their toes
    It was very sweet of you to sleep in bed and keep your papa's spot warm for him while he was away. Please give him a big "kiss" from me and let him know how very much we appreciate his service in the Middle East! As for you, I would also like to send a big kiss to you and if I could grab that tennis ball from your mouth, I would join you in a game of fetch Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Happy Dog of the Day and congratulations, handsome Otto!

So, you take after your beauty queen Mom, I hear! lol A true Renaissance man and GQ quality material you are Otto, that's for sure! I laughed out loud when I read that you'd rather hit the treadmill than get those precious pawsies wet But there's one quality of yours that I believe you inherited from both sides of your impressive lineage and that's your HUGE heart, your loyalty and devotion to your people! What a good boy, keeping your Daddy's bed warm as you waited for his return from Iraq! You're simply the best Otto and your family so very blessed to a furkid as special as you!

Enjoy your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight sweetheart, and each and every moment of your charmed life! Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Otto! And heartfelt thanks to your courageous Dad for his service to our country. What a great family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Otto,

It's great to meet you sweet boy.I think chasing balls would be much
    more fun than birdees anyway. I love your stunning good looks. Your
    coloring is gorgeous.Big congratulations going out to you today for being
    chosen our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses Otto.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That is a happy ( not to mention very good lookin') dog!! Otto, keep on taking good care of your mommy & daddy!!