Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Is Just Awful!!!

This Is Just Awful!!!

I came across this article on my home page this morning, and thought I would share with everyone. Things like this honestly make me sick to my stomach! What is wrong with people?!!!
    http://www.comcast.net/news/index.js...l&cvqh=itn_cat
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

I remember an incident where I live, many years ago when there were a couple of guys on my roof doing repairs. They saw a small dog run over by a 17-18 year-old woman with friends in the car, who then all roared with laughter as she backed over it again. These were rough and tough guys who scrambled down from the roof as fast as they could to help. They were utterly shocked by the callousness of these young women, nearly in tears over it. What sort of background causes such actions?!

I'm worried about what happened to the other kittens in cages that disappeared from the same place. This cat is being given care, I wonder where the others are and what they are going/have gone through.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie
    I remember an incident where I live, many years ago when there were a couple of guys on my roof doing repairs. They saw a small dog run over by a 17-18 year-old woman with friends in the car, who then all roared with laughter as she backed over it again. These were rough and tough guys who scrambled down from the roof as fast as they could to help. They were utterly shocked by the callousness of these young women, nearly in tears over it. What sort of background causes such actions?!

I'm worried about what happened to the other kittens in cages that disappeared from the same place. This cat is being given care, I wonder where the others are and what they are going/have gone through.
    It shocks me that women do these kinds of things, and I don't mean that guys would be more likely. It's just that being a woman, I just don't get it. I wondered about the other kittens, also. I think the girls in this case should be made to pay the vet bills for this cat. I don't think community service cleaning crap out of cages at an animal shelter should be ruled out, either!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

There seems to be so much meaness and frustration in our Countries and I cant understand why.Here we are the most affluent people in the world and so many people are so aggresive and mean. I think that having too much withot having to earn it is spoiling the newer generations and making them negative.
    And people are jaded and bored from having too much they are looking for thrills.
    I hope they rot in hell.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

i bawled when i read that this morning

our species really sucks sometimes

~Aki
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

I hope these girls get what's coming to them.

I want to donate does anyone know how we can??

Animal Hospital of Cotati
    (707) 792-0200

www.awebsitecomingsoon.com

576 E Cotati Ave
    Cotati, CA 94931

does anyone know if thsi is the correct number or address that I could send money too??

I'd adopt this baby. If she wasn't so far away.

I read that last night online and got very upset. Later when we were watching the local news at 11 on Tivo Richard fastforwarded through a story and when I asked why he said it was about some boys who did something cruel to some kittens here in east TN and he didn't want me to hear it. I was glad he saved me more heartache.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77
    Animal Hospital of Cotati
    (707) 792-0200

www.awebsitecomingsoon.com

576 E Cotati Ave
    Cotati, CA 94931

does anyone know if thsi is the correct number or address that I could send money too??

I'd adopt this baby. If she wasn't so far away.
    Could you maybe have her shipped to you? The article said that the vet was donating services, but I would bet they would take donations if someone was willing to give. I suppose you could call, and ask them. I hope these girls get what's coming to them, also. Any punishment given will not be sufficient, given what this poor baby has been through!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

you can send your donation through this website:

http://www.forgottenfelines.com/

God will get them one day.... He does not forget!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

This was also in the Dog House a while back...

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=130321
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I still hope these girls are put in jail and the burned to see how it feels.

How could someone do that to a poor kitten.

I did check about possibly adopting Adam but there is waiting list for him so I'm sure he will get the best home.

I hope those girls go to ......

Melissa

Cruelty of this nature is what got me actively started in cat rescue. I had been, up until that time, rescuing whatever needed rescuing. I still do that but I was actively involved for 14 years and the cases just kept on coming. These girls should have to pay the vet bills and take care of that cat, while supervised, of course. They should see the damage and pain that they caused. This poor boy needs to go to a home where he can receive total attention from the family or I'd take him myself. But I shudder to think that another cat would pick on him after all he's been through. God/dess bless him.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

People make me sick. I have no idea what would possess a person to act so cruel and horrible to an animal. I personally think that those who abuse animals should face the exact same torture on themselves that they inflict on an innocent animal. Maybe then they would think twice about hurting an innocent creature.

Owned by Booboo, Magic, and Shadow
    RIP my precious Panther, BooBoo, and Shadow. Mommy misses you!
    ------------------