Thread: Ferris

Ferris

Hi, Ferris! You are a handsome boy with a very expressive face. One look at me like that and you would have any treat you want! I wish you a long and happy life with your family filled with good health and many days of play. Have a wonderful time celebrating how special you are today. Congrats on DOTD!

Good morning, precious Ferris! Oh, that sweet, sweet face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! I have to admit Ferris, I got tears in my eyes reading your Mom's loving tribute to her life-long best friend Since childhood you have been there by her side, bring so much joy, love and comfort to her life. And now your Mom is a mom herself and another generation will know your unconditional love and devoted companionship! And your Mom is right Ferris, you don't look a bit the senior citizen; you still have that irresistible, youthful glow about you! They don't come any more special than you, sweetheart! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very happy, love filled Dog of the Day!, sweetheart And I also hope your Mom will give you some big hugs and sloppy kisses for me! Congratulations to you precious Ferris, our extra special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ferris

Ferriswheel, what a great name! You sure are a sweetheart! You deserve to be spoiled. I want to just kiss your face. I wish you a long and heealthy life and want to tell your Mommy she's very lucky to have you to love. All the doggies should be that lucky. Congrats on a truly deserved honor as Dog of the Day! Love, Annette from Colorado and from all my four-legged "furry kids" : Sturgis, Nikkita, Lombardi, Flappy, Olive Anne, Shadow and Thelma & Louise. You Go Ferris!!

What a cute face, Ferris! Congrats on your special day, you special boy!

Ferris

I'm usually writing on the cat side, but saw this tribute and just had to write. What a wonderful story; both of you growing up together and weathering any and all problems in life as a team. I'm so glad you've both had so many great years together, and I hope you have plenty more so that your little girl can also grow up a bit with Ferris. Enjoy all your time together.
    Barbara

Hello Ferris,

What a beautiful, sweet face you have baby boy. I am pleased to
    meet you today sweetheart. No one could ask for a better friend in life
    that a sweet, loyal fella like you.I do hope you have many more happy
    and healthy years ahead. Congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses Ferris.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ferris

Sweet boy, Ferris, it is just delightful to meet you this morning! I couldn't help but fall in love with that face, and I would love so much to massage that head of yours!
    How wonderful it is to hear that you have been with your mommy for so many years and the two of you have been able to watch each other grow up. I am sure that you have helped her through so many sad times, and have celebrated with her many times as well. It is so rewarding to have a life long friend like you in our lives.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

hi there sweet boy!!
    congrats on your day!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Fabulous Ferris!!!

What a sweetheart you are big boy!! We love that precious facie. Could we get some kisses? Please tell Mom to do that for us. Okay? We honestly thought you were a puppy when we saw your picture. Shhhhh......your secret is safe with us It is great to read about the very special relationship you've had with your Mom all these years. Anyone can tell that you have richly added to all the lives you've touched. Congratulations to you sweetheart!! Celebrate all day and night!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Sweltering, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a CUTIE!!!!!

Oh my goodness, you are one of the CUTEST dogs I have ever seen -- usually, I am partial to rat terriers but you are SO CUTE!!!!

Dear little Ferris, I hope you have a wondeful day as DOG OF THE DAY!!

SUCH BIG BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!

Ferris!!!

Dude ... your cute litte face belies your age!!! Thirteen ... I say ... no way!!! I know your special day is going to be the same old, same old (giggle, giggle) ... lots of love and fun and treats and tummy rubs!!! It's a joy to meet you today ... our precious and beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Get the mop! I just melted in your eyes, sweet, precious, smart, handsome Ferris! You make an excellent best friend! Many happy, healthy days ahead!

I've been Boooo'd!