Thread: Sophie

Sophie

Sophie.....You are just the cutiest little thing. I would love to hold you.
    Mom will have to give you a hug for me. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Sophie.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Sophie! You are a darling little girl! I love your pink neckerchief! You look so happy and cuddly. I'm sure you are good at giving kisses and hugs to your family. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Sweet little Sophia Rose - you are adorable! I can see why you are so precious to your mum and dad. I really like your pink bandanna. Please have a very happy day as our Dog of the Day. Kisses to you - some for Gracie as well - and a wonderful life with your family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Sophie!!

Oh goodness!! Do they get any cuter than you doll face? What a little baby doll!! We can see why your Mom and Dad are so in love with you. Life with you has to be nothing but a laugh a minute and we can bet the smiles are never wiped off Mom and Dad's faces Congrats on your big day, little girl, as our cutie patootie DOTD!!! Please please please tell Mom to give you and sister Gracie tons of kisses from us to celebrate. We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in, "Can it get any hotter?'', Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sophie

Sophie, what a darling little love bug you are! That face of yours is too cute, and it sounds like you have a very special love for your mom and dad. I can tell that you bring much happiness to them and that they would take kisses from you all day long if they could. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Just look at that beautiful face, that smile, that tongue! Sophie, they don't come any cuter, any sweeter than you; what a doll baby! And that touch of pink around your neck, the pefect fashion accompaniment to your stunning coat! Looks, personality and heart; you're the real deal Miss Sophie and you can add me to your ever growing list of adoring fans! What a lucky family to have a furkid as precious as you to love on each and every day! Congratulations to you beautiful Sophie on your special day; what a most deserving Dog of the Day recipient you are! Hope you and Gracie, and your proud parents Dave and Angie, are celebrating mightily today, that you and your sidekick are being treated to all your hearts desire! Hugs and kisses to you and Gracie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sophie,

I Think Sophia Rose is a darling name for you sweetie.I am so happy
    that you seem to have people who love you dearly. Big congratulations
    on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending kisses for
    that pretty face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt