Thread: Sweet Sadie!!!

Sweet Sadie!!!

What a pretty girl you are!!! I bet you are the BEST birthday present your Mom will ever get!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful Sadie

What a GORGEOUS
    Barbara

Sadie

Sorry, the last post entered before I was done. What a gorgeous cat you are!
    Barbara

Sadie is indeed the very best Birthday Present that you could have been given. While most gifts are forgotten or break Sadie will be there to give you years of unconditinal love and acceptance and will do so after your one fine days.
    The Found Cats All send a Sinking Sensation MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SENSATIONAL SADIE OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Miss Sadie in the bathroom sink! You are absolutely precious! If those big blue eyes of yours were looking at me, I'd give in too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sadie what a beauty you are!!!

One look at your beautiful eyes and we humans just melt!!!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadie

Sadie, what a beautiful girl you are! I think I would let you get away with anything, too, if you batted those big blue eyes at me And what a fun surprise it would be to walk into the restroom each morning and find you waiting in the sink! I can't think of a better birthday gift for your mommy, and I can tell she's very happy to have you.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

How far you've come sweet Sadie, from filling up the palm of your proud person's hand to filling up the sink! Kitties and bathrooms sinks, a match made in heaven! hehe

Your beauty defies description, Sadie! Wow, what a glorious coat, what spectacular blue eyes! But your outer beauty pales in comparision to your big, big heart! Your family is so very proud of you, so very much in love with their furry baby and understandably so! We're so happy your family nominated you Sadie so that we might have the great pleasure of meeting you, of honoring you! Thanks for the smiles, sweetheart!

Congratulations Sadie, our extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Hope you're enjoying a super duper, "top cat" day with your peeps! Hope your Mom will pass along some hugs and kisses to you, from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

My, oh, my Sadie... What beautiful eyes you have!

You are beauty defined, and most refined, superlative Sophie! Lounging in that sink it looks like you are waiting and hoping someone will take brush in hand and give you the salon treatment, darling . . . do you enjoy being brushed?

Congratulations on your honour, and I trust you will have a COTD celebration filled with lavish affection, attention, and all that your heart desires.

Who could possibly resist your charms?
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs