Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love my dogs!

I love my dogs!

I really couldn't think of a more appropriate title! I really do love them so I thought I'd share some of the videos I've taken and some of the silly pictures as well. Nothing really out of the ordinary or any fantastic pictures, just a shameful plug for my dogs

I just thought I'd post the link to our YouTube account so you can decide for yourself which videos you want to watch (some of my favorites are...Fun with Helium, Let It Snow, Bon plays with the hose, Don't worry be happy...oh let's get real...they're all my favorite)

And now just a few pictures...
    I really think one of these days I'll grow a new husky with all this fur Look even Roxey's surprised

and proud of all the fur I get out of her every day!

She really does like laying on top of the truck. I think she likes being where she can survey all her land.

The two little buddies

A friend of mine came over with her kids and they LOVED Bon! He was SO good with them.

Then my nieces came over and Bon got more lovin'!

More to come!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

A rare site...
    My two girls laying side by side (aren't they just beautiful?!)

And my big boy just wanting to lay his head in his mommas lap

OK, this is like the worst picture ever because it's so blurry but this is his goofy face Look at those ears (or should I say where are his ears?!)

Of course there's lots more pictures in my album if you feel the need for more pics of my cute pups

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Anna, you have such a great trio of dogs. Such an eclectic mix! You sound like you're in great spirits! Thank you for sharing the photos of your precious dogs. Bon is such a big cutie, I like his goofy face!

Oh, and I love the series of photos with you in the kennel, you are such a silly girl, I love it! I crammed myself and my roomie's husky, Nikolai, into his crate one time...we didn't have as much room as Bon's crate, though!

and, that little girl making the faces is really cute.

Ok, I just went through all of the photos, you have a great looking family! Your husband looks like a gentle soul, if you don't mind my saying so.

Thanks for supplying the link to all the photos! I didn't get to see fireworks this year, so I enjoyed your photos of them.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

OMGoodness look at all that hair you brushed out-holly cow your not kidding...I think you will grow a FULL-SIZE husky with just a couple more brushings. Your dogs are so beautiful. I just love Bon. He just looks like a big ol' mush. My hubby would probably love to play with him, he likes big dogs to get down on the floor and wrestle around with. I love the look of contentment on Bons face with his head in your lap. My Duke does that and it is such a wonderful feeling to see the love in their eyes when they come over and rest their head on you. Muah to all the furbabies. Hope your leg is all better, or at least almost.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

ya know
    I love your dogs too!
    wowza
    Roxey what'd your dad say about shedding like a REAL Husky???
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Great pictures Anna, I love them all!!

The videos were great too, I really liked the Bon and the hose, too cute!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Great photos Anna, i can definitely see that you have very lovable dogs... they are gorgeous. Sadly i will have to wait until Thrusday to view the videos but i look forward to seeing them. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I love your dogs also. The picture of your girls laying side by side really is beautiful. They all look wonderful and so happy.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Aw, such a bunch of sweeties! Sending lots and lots of hugs & loving to your trio (and you! )
    We so love Ms. Roxey!
    Hey Roxey, we need another husky, can you shed one for us & send it on over?

and I love them too!!.......

gorgeous as ever!!......big hugs to all.......
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    ya know
    I love your dogs too!
    You took my line! Great minds think alike
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I love them too! It's great to see some pictures of them - we need to more often! Hugs and kisses to all three... I swear, one day Huney is coming home with me.

Anna I am so glad to see this post. I look forward to your pictures. I thought I would view a video or two for now but wound up watching them all! What a riot! My favorite is still the one where the phone rings. How in the world does Roxey make some of those sounds! It seems like Bon tries to add his own two cents! What a great trio of pupsters! Thanks for the smiles today! No wonder you love your dogs!

Cute pack!! I love huskies, I think they're the most beautiful of all the dog breeds, but I couldn't own one. All that shedding & grooming, no thanks!
    MY RUGRATS

Great pictures! So nice to see them again. My favourite is the third one of Roxey.