Thread: Triston

Triston

Triston looks absolutely stunning, i get the impression that his owner thinks the world of him & quite rightly too,,,he looks so well turned out in his photo,,,i bet he gets a lot of pampering
    I shall be rich and famous as soon as i invent a device for stabbing people in the face over the internet

Triston your human has described perfectly a typical day in your home and it sounds just heavenly. Your little face is just kissably adorable and your sunny attitude has me smiling. I hope you have a wonderful day today being Top Dog. I am sure there will be some Beggin' Strips doled out and maybe even a work-out on the trampoline. Whatever you do, I know it will be fun.

Triston.....What a handsome little fellow you are. Yorkies are so loving and sweet. No wonder your owner loves you so much. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Antoinette

Triston is sure a cutie pie. Does HE know he has a "bow" is his hair? very sweet little guy and lucky to have you.

Triston

Triston, what a sweet doll baby you are! I love the red bow, although I have to admit I was a bit confused for a minute, but you obviously are very secure about your identity It sounds like you were a dream come true for your young friend, and you show her your love for her by standing by her and protecting her so well. You two are perfect for eachother, and I am so happy to know that you have such a wonderful home....and lots of beggin' strips to munch on! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a precious (and handsome!) little man you are, Triston! And what a lucky young person, having a pupper as sweet, loyal and life loving as you as her/his "first"...a dream come true! I just love your spirit Triston! You inspire your person to embarce and enjoy each and every moment of life; now that's what I call a true, best friend!

Your lifelong friendship has only just begun sweetheart and already you've left everlasting pawprints on your person's heart! Just think of all of the happy days that lay ahead for you and your guardian, best buds and soul mates for life!

Thanks for the big smiles, cutie pup! I hope you and your family are in the midst of a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration! Grab your fave Squeak Plushie Orange Bone and some Beggin' Strips and have a blast! Big hugs and kisses to you Triston, our extra special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Triston!!!

We think you're very handsome in your manly red bow sweetie. As a matter of fact, we're totally taken with how cute you are. It sounds like your human loves you to the max and what's not to love about you? Beggin Strips can get us every time too Congrats on your big day as our perfect little DOTD!! Please have your human give you tons of extra kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Now Rainy, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Triston,

Waking up to your sweet face every morning would be the best way to
    start any day. Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your honor
    as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Triston! You are such a cute little boy. I bet you put smiles on many faces every day. Have a wonderful day celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats to you!