Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pouncer Roccalnos Escaped.

She knows that you gave her food and safety... Back when I was a kid (I'm almost 50 now). My mom shut my cat Sooty in the basement with a wonderful nestbox with her litter of kittens, food and a litterbox to keep her safe. She ripped a hole in the cellar window so she could come and go as she pleased... She always came back and lived to be a very old lady cat.

More recently a semi-feral (she came to the porch sick and wild to everyone but me) refused to be inside for longer than a fast meal and a snuggle. (She too put holes in screens and would NOT sleep inside.) she lived this way for many years until a fight with a raccoon. She ran one way the 'coon the other and after 3 days in which I believed she was dead of wounds, she came home, came in and never wanted to go out of the door again!

Your girl knows she has the choice of a home and I'm sure she will come back to you. It is hard for some of them to trust that they will be allowed to be themselves.

Sending you good thoughts and wishes.

Oh no! I'm so sorry, Gary! Hopefully she will come back for food on your porch like she did in the beginning!!!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Gary, I am so sorry. We are all saying our prayers and chanting our incantations and weaving our spells to bring her back home safe and sound.

She knew for a long time that there was good food and shelter to be had, before she even came inside.. with luck she'll come around again for the chuck wagon, and she'll allow herself to be lured back at her own rate.

Sending along our very best wishes and energies,
    Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel of course, who is on the case with the rest of the Angels

She was eating at the side of the house enjoying canned food treats and steak bits. She looks healthy and was so calm now that shes outside.
    I didnt push things and I am going to see if she eventually comes to me.
    At least I know where shes at.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ok, making progress! You may have to resign yourself to the fact that she just insists on being an outdoor kitty.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh, Roccano, you stinker! You gave us all a scare. You can come back inside now, kitty girl.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gary, she may just need more "warming up" time. As long as she knows you provide reliable food, she should be OK.

By the time it starts getting cold, indoors might start looking a whole lot better.

Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

At least I know where she is and she has food beds under the porch and Tubster, Rufus and Blackstone the Porch Cats to keep her company. Someone was into the Dry Food in the cellar, I wonder who.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS