Thread: Daisey Mae

Daisey Mae

Aawww, Daisey Mae, you look so adorable,,,i bet your owners fell in love with you the moment they saw you, you've got the most loyal look in your eyes
    I shall be rich and famous as soon as i invent a device for stabbing people in the face over the internet

Congratulations, sweet Daisey Mae, on being dog of the day!
    I hope your family spoils you rotten today!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Kissable, Huggable, Adorable, Daisey Mae!!!

Be still our hearts!! Look how precious you are little girl! We can't recall ever seeing a doggie with not only two different colored eyes but one with two colors in it. WOW~WOW~and WOW again!! We can see how very special you are in many ways cutie pie. We love your fluffy coat and sweet little facie. It's really our pleasure to meet you today. We think Pet Talk will be all abuzz with the likes of you being our DOTD today sweetheart!! Please tell the family to give you some kisses from us to celebrate. Congratulations and happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Steamy, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Daisey, you are adorable! Happy Dog of the Day to you! I agree with what Daisy and Delilah wrote - wow, wow and wow again!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Daisey Mae you sound very fun to have around. I hope you pick something good for your special DOTD dinner!! congrats on being todays dog of the day

Hello Daisy Mae,

My, you are a special puppy in more ways than one. You sure are a
    cutie too. I'm so glad you found a wonderful family who will raise you to
    be a great family member. Big congrats to you Daisy on being honored
    today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Daisy Mae

Daisy Mae, what a striking girl you are! Your markings are just beautiful, and I do agree that your unique eye coloring makes you even more adorable Puppies are the best....and I know that your energy and silliness are going to be long remembered by your family after you've grown (not to mention your wonderful puppy breath!) Enjoy your life, little one, with your loving family, and never stop giving those kisses! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Cuteness alert Oh Daisey Mae, how adorable are you!!! I can almost smell the puppy breath and Frito feet from! And what an awesome blend of breeds, two of my all time faves Swimming in your water bowl? Oh, flashback to those puppy days! hehe Your family is so blessed to have you in their lives, sweetheart! And just think, this is only the beginning of a lifetime of happy, love filled days with your awesome family! Congrats on your huge honor, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a super fun filled Dog of the Day blast with your proud people and all of your adoring fans and friends! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Daisy Mae!
    P.S...LOVE those eyes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Daisey Mae! You are a pretty little girl, especially with your unique eyes! Have a wonderful day celebrating how special you are with your family. Congrats on DOTD!