Thread: My silly hubby!

My silly hubby!

Stuart got home at about midnight last night. He's been gone for a month and is home for a week before he leaves again. He was met with much excitment at the gate. After greeting all the canine kids, he was in the house for about 10 minutes when he said "so where's the new cat hiding? I know you have one!"

I tried to feign innocence, but since Puff has taken up residence in the computer room he would have discovered her eventually anyway! He has about 100 emails waiting for him!

He thinks she's pretty and she gave him a few headbonks before settling back into her spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier

Stuart got home at about midnight last night.

Puff ...
    gave him a few headbonks ...
    Welcome HOME, Stuart!!

Glad the "Kids" recognized him!
    Is he in full Gold Miner / Mountain-Caveman attire -
    or did he "spiff up" on the way back to civilization?

Whatever he looks like; nice to know he's Home for Awhile.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Thats A Nice Surprise For Your Husband In Having A New Companion Pet Puff To Give Him Headbumps And Show Him Affection.
    It Must Be Wonderful To Have A New Face In The Crowd.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'll bet Stuart was just desperate to get home and see the new kitty ... along with everyone else, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    I'll bet Stuart was just desperate to get home and see the new kitty ... along with everyone else, of course!
    Oh, he didn't even know about the new kitty! I hadn't told him! I'm sure he missed us all, but he'd stay out in the bush forever if we'd go visit him!

Is Stuart psychic then? Or do you just get a new kitty every time he goes out the house???

Wow, Puff sure knows how to handle men, huh? First time she meets him, and she gets all lovey dovey to make sure she gets what SHE wants -- to stay in her new digs!

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    Is Stuart psychic then? Or do you just get a new kitty every time he goes out the house???

No, not every time. He just knows me well. The last time he was home was when Beau died. He knew it probably wouldn't take long for another senior to move in!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Wow, Puff sure knows how to handle men, huh? First time she meets him, and she gets all lovey dovey to make sure she gets what SHE wants -- to stay in her new digs!

She's very lovey with most people, downright demanding really! I'm not so sure she wants to stay yet though! She definately happier than she was at the shelter, but I'm sure she'd be happier in a home with somone at home more, fewer cats and no dogs! She despises the dogs! Technically, she's still a foster and if a nice, retired person looking for a lap cat came along, I'd let Puff go. The odds of that aren't great though!

Stuart's a perceptive guy and ... smart enough to ask Bless his heart! I'm sure it's nice to have him home, even if it's just for a little while.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

That is great! I am glad that he took to it well. Puff is lovely, I hope she stays

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

There's nothing better than a few great headbumpies when returning from a long trip!! Your hubby is a definite keeper.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I think we need photos of Puff wrapping Stuart around her paw.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June