Thread: Morgan

Morgan

Morgan....You are a beautiful baby. You look so happy and content. It is wonderful when you have a loving family. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life Morgan.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Morgan!!!

Good morning to you pretty girl!! We think you're just stunning, sitting there in your chair, wearing that lovely purple bandana. We can't stop smiling at those brown silky ears and your glorious white coat. What beautiful coloring. We would live to see you staring that bee down. You seem to be a very persistent girl. And.....a little mischievous as well We hope your "running off" days are over sweetie. How scary it must have been to have you take off on Thanksgiving like you did. Please stay home where it's safe!! Tell the family to give you some kisses from us this morning to celebrate your big day. Congratulations are in order too. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, and still Very Steamy, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Sunday and congratulations on your Dog of the Day honors, beautiful Morgan! I have to tell you sweetheart, that is one of my all time fave doggie poses...ultra precious and a true heartmelter, you like you! We're so happy you found your way to such an awesome forever family, Morgan! What a caring bunch they are and "forgiving" as well...some families might be a tad peeved to have their holiday fare interrupted but I say, what would Thanksgiving be without a bit on confusion! And I'll bet those turkeys tasted even better to your Dad after a sprint or two up those hills, chasing his "billy goat!" The imporatnt thing is your were found safe and sound! And tell your Mom I have one of those "wee hours of the night," "I need to go out" puppers too! lol You're simply the best beautiful Morgan and so deserving of Pet Talk's "top dog" nod! I hope you and your dear Mom and Dad are enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled day! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Morgan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

big hug from Sweep cat, and mouse cat! you look adorable!! did you get any turkey on that thanks giving day!!ha,ha, >"<

cutie

I love morgan she is very very cute

Hello Morgan,

I was nervous when learning that you ran away. I am so glad your Dad
    tracked you down sweetie. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without you baby
    girl. Congratulations on being honored today as our special (and fast)
    DOG OF THE DAY. Stay safe & happy sweetheart. Hugs & Kisses to you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Morgan! You look so cozy all curled up on the chair. And what a pretty girl you are! I'm happy for you that you were rescued and live the good life in your home. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Morgan, how pretty you look in your purple scarf. I'm so glad you have a happy forever home with a family who treasures you. Don't tell anyone, but sometimes it's the shy girls we love the best. Hugs and treats for you today sweetheart. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

You had me worried for a minute there, sweet, beautiful Morgan! It's not easy catching the wind (there's an Englsih Pointer at my dog park..whish...) so I'm relieved your folks found you! It sure was a Thankful Day! Sending you hugs and belly rubs, gorgeous!! PS..purple is my fave color too!! You look stunning!

I've been Boooo'd!