Thread: Bailey

Bailey

Bailey...What a beautiful smile you have on your face. Not only are you very pretty you look like you are very happy. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    I would spoil you rotten also. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=SeaGreen]

Hiya Bailey , i think you look fab,,,,My dog Monty likes to take all the stuffing out of his toys too, have a great day, best wishes, JR x

Good Morning beautiful Bailey! Oh, what a wonderful way to kick start my day, having you sweet, smiling face staring back at me! What a beautiful blend of two awesome breeds you are Bailey, two of my all time faves! Sweet and loving with energy to spare...my kind of girl I'll just bet you're a huge hit at doggie daycare, even if you do hoard all the toys! lol Oh, how your humans adore you and rightfully so! Spoiled? Well, isn't that as it should be? I can just imagine the reaction when all of your pup pals hear the big news...you're the Dog of the Day! Congratulations beautiful Bailey! Enjoy your much deserved day celeb and party hearty! And please, have your Mom pass along some extra warm hugs and kisses to you, from me! Yay, Bailey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bailey, happy Dog of the Day to you! I love your happy smile!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bailey!!!

You're just the little sweetheart to light up our day!!! Happy DOTD to you!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Bailey

Bailey, you have such a pretty face and a great smile! It sounds like you have some labbie characteristics--pulling the stuffing out of your toys is so labbie-like! You are such a sweet and friendly girl; I bet you are a favorite at doggie daycare, and you must make everyone laugh when you hide the toys and guard them from the other dogs
    Your family seems very happy to have you in their lives, and from the look on your face, you seem to be very happy too. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Beautiful Bailey!!

You silly girl Bailey!! Hiding all the toys at the doggie daycare. That is so funny. You are just adorable. We can see both your breeds in your facie and we think the mix is stunningly beautiful!! You seem like a girl with great charm and personality and it's our pleasure to meet you. Congrats on your big day!! We would like for you to tell Mom to give you lots of extra kisses from us. Ok? Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Bailey,

What a pretty & happy face you have sweetie.It makes me smile just
    to look at you. Sounds like to me that you have a perfect home with
    great people to share it with. Congrats & hugs to you on this special
    day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses little lady.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Bailey! You are such a sweet and pretty girl! You look so happy in this picture. Have a wonderful day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

Thanks from Bailey

Sorry it took so long to respond, my mom was setting up the account. We are new to the thread! Thanks so much for all of your praises! I am glad you like my smile because I have an under bite but you wouldn't be able to tell by the picture! Thanks again and happy wagging!