Thread: One step too far

One step too far

I stopped by Just Pets today to take a looksee at the critters. They are selling a baby mouse and a mother dwarf hamster together as a pair. I informed the owner that regardless of whether the hamster raised the mouse, she's most likely gonna eat it when it reaches maturity. Owner said he's not seperating them and he's not informing anybody who buys them of the risk. So of course this was too much for me and I contacted the department of agriculture. They are in violation of a law regarding keeping cages pest-free anyway. And they are also selling a banned species of turtle. I was waiting for them to do something bigger than this, hoping I can get them shut down once and for all, but this will do for now. This is only the third time I've done this to them. They used to be house in the local pet supplies plus, but after the second time I made a consumer complaint about them, the owner of psp ended their business relationship. It would be so fun to do business inspections for a living.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

That is just so sad! I hope they get shut down.

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats

I didn't know hamsters would eat mice?
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Did you know that Little Bit once ate a non-posionous lizard? Freakey, huh?

Hamsters and rats wil both kill mice. Even when raised together it rarely works out for long after they reach maturity.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I'm learning something new everyday about our beloved rodents!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

They won't eat them for food but will attack them because they are not friend. They may eat them because in the wild if another hamster died then it would attract predetors.

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats