Thread: Bongo

Bongo

Bongo what a dashing boy you are!!!

I'd be guilty of scooping you up for some hugs and cuddles too if I ever had the chance!!!
    I'm sure everyone you meet enjoys seeing you!!!

What a lovely color of fur you have.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bongo, not only are you an absolute cutie-pie, but what a great job you have being a therapy pet! That is awesome! Congrats on being Pet of the Day, you handsome boy!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Hey there cutie piggie pie, Bongo! Oh, could you be any cuter? And what a lovely, lovely photo...every piggie's fave photo shoot setting, the garden!

Wow, what a busy man you are; so many fun adventures under your belt, tooling around the countryside, the beach, with your sidekick Mom! You certainly are living the good life, sweetheart! Best of all, you make the lives of so many others brighter through your work as a therapy pet!

What an amazing critter you are Bongo, and so deseving of the title Pet of the Day! Congratulations, cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious Bongo from me and my wheeker girl, Moon! Hope you and your proud person are enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I just love your markings, handsome Bongo! What a fun life you lead . . . going here and there with your devoted guardian. No wonder you get lots of attention . . . scooping you up for a cuddle would be delightful, and I'm sure you bring lots of sunshine into the lives of so many others . . . blessings to you and yours, Bongo!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs