Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from London !!!!!

hello from London !!!!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Orange]

Hiya, everyone ,,,,im new on here today, so just thought i would introduce myself, ,,,i live in london & have an English Bull terrier who will be 1 in abot 20 days,,,,,,is there anyone out there

Hi, Welcome to Pet Talk! I would love to see some picture of your dog! Actually, everyone will! Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope you have fun and make lots of friends!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hiya Kittygurl ,,thanks for the reply,,,like i say & you know, im new,,havent uplaoded any pics yet, can you load photos of your pets on here ? daft question, i bet you can,,,im at work atm so haventenough time,,but if you want you can veiw his pics here

http://www.doggysnaps.com/kennels/ju...y_/?PID=363741

let me know what you think,,,,im a member of the site his pics are on but am having problems on there so thought i would try a different site

Hi. You dog is adorable! What a gorgous breed! He sure looks like one sweetheart!
    If you want to put pics on Pet Talk, you need to download or scan them on your computer. Click on 'manage attachments' and hit 'browse'. Click on the pictures you like and push 'upload.'

I have a dog and two cats. Pictures of them are in my siggy. If you want to see more of them I have three websites on my signiture!

cool, will check them out latter,must do some of this work they pay me for take care, JR x

Hiya welcome to Petof the day

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo Ratty
    cool, will check them out latter,must do some of this work they pay me for take care, JR x
    Ok. Talk to ya later

hey Kittygurl, i just added you to my buddy list, nearly finished for the day, then rush home, see if i can get my pics up following your instuctions

HIYA MYCAVYANGELS thanks for saying hi, i'll check out your pet too when i get home>>>>>>after fussing Monty thats is

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo Ratty
    hey Kittygurl, i just added you to my buddy list, nearly finished for the day, then rush home, see if i can get my pics up following your instuctions
    YAY! Pictures! Can't wait to see them!

Welcome!!

Hi, Jumbo Ratty! Welcome to my home away from home, Pet Talk. I'm David P and I live near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm dad to three rescue cats, Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a nutty tortoiseshell kitty, (both of whom are in my signature) and my newest Marigold, another nutty tortoiseshell kitty. I also volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue organization in Pittsburgh. I hope you'll stay here and upload lots of pictures of your sweetie! But beware, this site is addictive! (the way it should be!)

Hey, good to see another Brit on the boards. I'm Zara and I live in Lancashire. Hope you enjoy everything we have to offer on PT and stick around!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Hello and Welcome to petoftheday. My names Jynnelle I am owned by three wonderful Female dogs. Tikeya,Ebony, and Daisy. You can see them in my signature.. I would love to see some pics of your Bullterrier, I am a great fan of the breed!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Hello and welcome to PT. I hope you find great joy and laughter here as I have. My name is Monica and I live in Ohio. I have bunnies, cats and a hamster that my daughter let me keep when she moved out. Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    Hi, Jumbo Ratty! Welcome to my home away from home, Pet Talk. I'm David P and I live near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm dad to three rescue cats, Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a nutty tortoiseshell kitty, (both of whom are in my signature) and my newest Marigold, another nutty tortoiseshell kitty. I also volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue organization in Pittsburgh. I hope you'll stay here and upload lots of pictures of your sweetie! But beware, this site is addictive! (the way it should be!)

Hiya David p, many thanks for the warm welcome, thats good work you do with the stray cats... I havent had enough time yet to put pics on but you can see my dog by clicking on the link in my signature. Have a great day, best wishes, JR
    I shall be rich and famous as soon as i invent a device for stabbing people in the face over the internet