Thread: hi there!

hi there!

Hello there! My name is Schae and i'm 15 and from NC. I used to post here a while back. i don't expect anybody to remember me because it was a long time ago (my name used to be isis). I now have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses, a turtle, and a hamster. I'm also not one of those immiature/don't know what they are talking about young people. I'm also not one to start a fight. well, i hope i am welcome!

Hello and Welcome to PT!
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

So many pets

Hi!

You have a big pet family i see, that sounds great - lot of work i guess but surely also a lot of fun and interesting situations, isn't it?

All the best for you and your beloved ones!!!

Michael
    Since every animal is unique, they deserve particular attention. (Linked)

Welcome to PT!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Quote Originally Posted by RebelBoo
    Hello there! My name is Schae and i'm 15 and from NC. I used to post here a while back. i don't expect anybody to remember me because it was a long time ago (my name used to be isis). I now have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses, a turtle, and a hamster. I'm also not one of those immiature/don't know what they are talking about young people. I'm also not one to start a fight. well, i hope i am welcome!
    Schae, I do remember you as Isis. Welcome back to PT! I'm glad you're making a fresh start.

Hi Schea and Welcome BACK to pettalk. When I am reading old post I often see the user "Isis" so I know who you're talking about. Anyway, My name is Alyssa and I'm owned by 1 dog, 1 bird, 7 fish, and 3 shrimp.

Gellow Schae, I'm Sandie. Nice to meet you. I have 10 pets, see my siggy below. I love each and every one.

I really hope to see some photos of ALL of your pets over time!

Welcome back, Schae. I guess you were here before my time, because I don't remember seeing you post. My name is Andy, and I have 2 dogs - a yorkipoo named Stella, and a Brittany Spaniel named Fender who is currently destroying his bed.