Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Breed(s) is this??

What Breed(s) is this??

My dad and I were working in the trailer court yesterday residing a trailer and this little girl came to visit us. She had a collar on, and was extremely friendly, but looked like she might have been a little skinny, or maybe it was just how she was, I'm not sure. My dad said everyday that he had been working there she would come and visit for a little bit. I sat with her a pet her, and I stopped for 5 seconds to look at my phone, and I looked up and she was gone. She disappeared to who knows where. She came back about 30 min. later, and then left again. I asked my dad if I could take her home, knowing for sure the answer would be no. He actually said yes! I couldn't find her after he said that though, so who knows where she is now. My sister went to work today, so she is going to keep an eye out for her. I want to find her owners and chew them out for letting this beautiful girl roam all by herself when she is no bigger than an unsharpend pencil.

I am curious to know what you guys think about what breed(s) she is. She kind of looks like my friends "Puggle" but WAY smaller. So maybe Pug/Beagle/Chihuahua?? Sorry for the bad pictures, I had to take a picture of my phone.

DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Quote Originally Posted by Toby's my baby
    I want to find her owners and chew them out for letting this beautiful girl roam all by herself when she is no bigger than an unsharpend pencil.

Huh? Why would you chew them out?
    Who's to say she isn't lost or got out on accident? Or that there's someone missing her like I was missing Kiara.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Yeah, I suppose you are right. I guess yesterday I was just thinking that someone just left her, and that thought just stuck in my head. She probably is lost, since she leaves wherever she is so frequently. I hope she is home safe where she belongs
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

That is a mix between a Pug and a Chihuahua. I know because i saw it on the internet. They are VERY expensive to breed and even MORE expensive when you buy one.

She looks like what is known as a chug (pug x chihuahua) I hope you find her again or her owners find her. She is a cutie.
    http://dogbreedinfo.com/chug.htm

Zoe and Oliver you will always be missed wait for me at the bridge babies.

Also owned by 2 cats named Olive and Sophie
    1 bunny named Houdini
    1 syrian hamster named Oreo
    A 17 year old cockatiel named Baby
    7 zebra finches named Beeper, Zeb, Sprout, Buzz, Scout, Jack and Pearl
    7 bettas
    and several tropical fish

Visit Lucy, Maggie, and Gracie's Doggyspace

Maybe this is the owner?

1372739 - Dog: pug
    Forest Lake, MN 651*DASH*982*DASH*0761 Susan smdough*AT*aol*DOT*com 5-01-2007
    Name: Roxie
    Sex:F
    Size:S
    Delete Reward offered for safe return of our beloved pet.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Reggie, you can get one from the pound for anywhere between $10 - $150 fully vetted. I don't call that expensive. For anything more from a "breeder" I'd probably call a rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie
    That is a mix between a Pug and a Chihuahua. I know because i saw it on the internet. They are VERY expensive to breed and even MORE expensive when you buy one.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Awww shes very cute! I'm glad you dad said yes to at least bringing her home. What I dont get though if she was lost why would she keep going back to your dads work I hope you get this sorted soon and find her again.

They are VERY expensive to breed
    To breed?? How is it expensive? It's not like your breeding purebreds...it's not like the people who breed MIX dogs care about testing or care about what genetics might be passed on.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

oh my god she is totally adorable! i hope she just got lost and someone just didn't dump her somewhere, she is too precious. i hope she comes around again and you find her family..if you end up taking her home, more pictures please!

She reminds me of Frisk ! Very cute dog

Pug/Chi looks pretty accurate to me...

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

Whatever the breeds, that is one CUTE puppy!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide
    Pug/Chi looks pretty accurate to me...
    Ditto.

She's an adorable dog.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

We've still be working there and we haven't seen her since the day I posted this, so hopefully she had just got loose and is safely home now. We've been looking for her every day though, even my dad has been looking by himself . If we spot her loose again, we will definently bring her home and try to find her owners.

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    Maybe this is the owner?

1372739 - Dog: pug
    Forest Lake, MN 651*DASH*982*DASH*0761 Susan smdough*AT*aol*DOT*com 5-01-2007
    Name: Roxie
    Sex:F
    Size:S
    Delete Reward offered for safe return of our beloved pet.
    It's possible, but I doubt it because Forest Lake is 300 miles away.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Didn't know... I don't have a MN atlas yet.

Besides... even small dogs sometimes end up vast distances away from home.

still... ooops. i'm not handy with online maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby's my baby
    It's possible, but I doubt it because Forest Lake is 300 miles away.