Thread: I'm new and.....

I'm new and.....

Hey!! I'm new to PT!! I have a hamster, 3 Betta fish, 3 hermit crabs, and soon to be a miniature schnauzer!! I was wondering if anyone can help me on Pt! I have a few questions, but I'll post them later!! Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Animallover1004
    Hey!! I'm new to PT!! I have a hamster, 3 Betta fish, 3 hermit crabs, and soon to be a miniature schnauzer!! I was wondering if anyone can help me on Pt! I have a few questions, but I'll post them later!! Bye!

Hi I am new too. But I do not know how to use this program (threads, etc)
    Sandy

Hello and Welcome to PT.Can't wait to see pictures of all your pets.I myself have 4 bettas and can't wait to see pictures of yours.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hello, and welcome to Pet Talk! You will enjoy it here. We love photos. Hope you can post some soon!

How?

I don't know how to post photos and they aren't on my computer! I can show you examples of my pets, though!

Ok, first you need to get the photos on your computer. Do you have a digital camera, or do you use film? If you use film, you will need to scan in the photos.
    anyway, once you have the pics on your computer there are two ways to get your photos on here. Here is what you do:

open a FREE account on photobucket.
    set up a sub album and name it the date that you are doing the work.
    click so you are IN that new subalbum you just created
    upload your photos from your file on your computer to the photobucket album
    start a new thread on Pet Talk
    copy the IMG link from the photobucket album into the text ar of the new thread you are typing The iMG link is the bottom one under each photo.

OR
    once you have the pics on your computer, then put them as attachments on your new thread. After you type your text for the new thread, go down to "Manage attachemnts." Find the pictures youwant on your computer, then click on UPLOAD. This way, they will be small thumbnails at the bottom of the post, and we can click on them to enlarge them.

Hello!! I am Lut, owned by 4 cats (Maya, Inka, Zazou and Snoopy), and I live in Belgium
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi, I'm Erin! Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope you like it here.
    To posts some pics, you need to download some pics on your computer, then you have to go to "Manage Attachments" which is bellow additional options. Hit browse and pick the picture you like and hit downlaod. Wait until it says download complete and close that box. And your pics are on!
    I would love to see pics of your pets. I have one beagle, two frogs and two cats. Hope you make friends. Welcome!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!