Thread: Bad weather

Bad weather

What's the weather like over there? We haven't seen the sun (literally) since the beginning of June . And it's meant to be summer! I think global warming is to blame.
    Have you seen this girl? Please join the hunt to find Madeleine Mcann. If you have any information regarding her whereabouts please call crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

Same! Silly rain!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

It has been raining today and yesterday, but before that we had beautiful, perfect weather for several weeks. We are supposed to have a really nice weekend too

I cannot say the same. The weather here is beautiful. Too beautiful sometimes. It has been extremely hot the last 2 weeks and we have had little bad weather or rain since May.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

After an extremely rainy and stormy June, it's finally nice over here. It's been really hot all week.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Yesterday, we had rain equivalent to what we get in a month - about 50 mm. In some areas around Copenhagen, people's houses are flooded - knee deep. A lot have been evacuated, and one woman drowned in her car in the South of Sweden.

Europe's biggest music festival is taking place at the moment (Roskilde Festival), about 20 miles from Copenhagen, it's one huge mud puddle. The worst weather there in the 37 years it's been on.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

It keeps promising to rain, but hasn't. It was actually all dark yesterday afternoon. Even had thunder and lightning. Clouds kept splitting over top of our area though. I think the city to the south might have got rained on. The only time we had any rain yesterday was when we had blue sky and puffy white clouds. and of course it was just tiny sprinkles for about a minute.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Hot and horrible in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2
    Hot and horrible in Ohio.
    Same here lately. This weekend was a bit cooler though. Whew!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hot, humid, muggy, sweat after being outside for 5 min, and just playing old SICK! We have temperatures in the high 90's and the humidity is probably around 80% right now. I'll kill for some rain. Okay maybe not KILL..but you get what I'm saying.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Overcast, cold, sleety and yesterday some snow down here in northern NSW Aussieland. It's just downright miserable outside.
    Wom

WOW Wom, snow in australia! And its near 100 degrees here!!! Send some of that snow over here, we need it badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie
    WOW Wom, snow in australia! And its near 100 degrees here!!! Send some of that snow over here, we need it badly.
    Hah !!!! Reggie, you can have it all !!!!!
    Wom

Thunderstorm warning tonight....daily highs around 24, where I like it. No higher than 28...I'm staying north, thanks!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

It's still in the 80's right now, and it's midnight here in Pennsylvania. Ugh. It's hot, muggy and just disgusting. I can handle hot and dry, but this hot and humid is just gross feeling. I use so much water in this weather because I'm constantly jumping back in the shower to feel cooler and less icky!

Course my parent have a pool at their house.... didn't build it until AFTER I moved out. Just don't feel like driving 30-45 mins. to get there every day, lol.

The next couple days are supposed to be scorchers. Although I guess after the mild June we've had, we're owed this weather. I JUST put in my AC unit downstairs tonight. I've only used my bedroom one a few nights so far. Can't sleep when it's hot and muggy... it's just gross!