Thread: Moxi - you little beauty

Moxi - you little beauty

Moxi you are a pretty lady - do you bring your catch home too if so you are like my Jack - Jack Russells were bred as rat terriers and if you look at my Jack they are similar colours which I love I think his colour is absolutely beautiful - black and whites are just too common - sorry to others with black and whites...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Hi, Moxi! You are such a cutie pie! That's a pretty picture of you. You must be such a great therapy dog. That is great that you help so many children feel better while they are in the hospital. Enjoy your special day today. I hope you get some cheese to celebrate! Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Moxi!!!!

Hi there, you beautiful girl!!! You look like a very sweet girl to!!!You seem to be a very loveable baby. I love to hear about how you are your mom's very best friend, just like my two girls, CHICA AND COCO. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING DOTD!!!!!!

Greetings precious Moxi! Oh, how special are you? Adorable beyond description, smart and talented, an accomplished athlete and competitor and at the end of the day, you still find the time to help heal the hearts and minds of those in need! You are truly one of a kind, Moxi, one pupper extraordinaire! Of course the role you excel best at, being your guardian's loyal, loving and devoted best friend! Bet your Mom's mighty proud to see you honored today and rightfully so Congratulations to you cutie pie! I hope your Mom and all of your adoring friends and fans are enjoying an extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Moxi! Keep up the good work being so dog gone awesome!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Moxie,

It's a pleasure to meet you sweet girl. Seems that you are very talented
    with all the tricks you know and wonderful events you attend. I'll bet your
    person thinks your biggest gift is the love & companionship you both share.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cutiepie Moxie!!!!!

Oh my garsh, you are adorable!!!!!

I love rat terriers -- my Teeny (button eared tri-color ratty) means the world to me too

Have a wonderful day -- hope you get some good CHEESE snacks

You are an absolutely gorgeous and sweety pie ratty!!!!

Moxie!!!

You live up to your name and then some!!! You would have been a great companion for Dorothy, in the Land of Oz, as she worried about " ... lions, and tigers, and bears ... oh my ..." !!! Here on Earth, you are a very accomplished little lady. You can spin, dance, and roll over to name a few of your moves. You help Mom teach puppy obedience class and Rally class. (I bet you tip off the little furry ones about the light at the end of the educational tunnel, a.k.a. CHEESE !!! ) You're one of the regulars at a children's hospital. (I'm sure all the children and the staff, just adore you. ) Among your other activities, I have to admit that my personal favorite is the assistance you give to Mom as she folds the warm laundry items. I'd love to see a picture of you helping Mom to match socks !!! Happy DOTD to a beloved little beauty !!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.