Thread: Murphy

Murphy

Just a short post to say that I am crossing my fingers for a nice LONG life for Murphy. I'm so glad to hear that he has such a loving family to spend it with. I would love to get one of his hugs!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Hi, Murphy! You are a handsome boy! I wish you all the good health in the world as you deal with your kidney ailment. I'm sure your parents and your vet will do everything possible for you. Happy Canada day and congrats on DOTD!

What a guy, Murphy!

Congratulations for being the dog of the day. You are one handsome dude.

I have always wanted a pup like you, for years and years now. Maybe someday, maybe.

I hope time here will be filled with love and deep friendship with your buddy and family. So sorry to hear you are a bit ill.

Again, congratulations for being the Dog of the Day!

Murphy, you are a cute scruffy dude! Congrats on being DOTD.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Precious Murphy! Happy Canada Day and Happy DOG OF THE DAY! I do hope you're enjoying a rockin' celebration with your humans and best pal Jack the Schnoodle, rompiing at the conservation area, swimming, just having fun!

I'm sad to learn of your ill health issues, sweetheart. I too will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, hoping that you and your dear family will enjoy many, many more happy, fun filled years together! Your devoted humans have assured you the finest veterinary care possible and well, their devotion and unconditional love go without saying! But you know Murphy, I have a feeling it's going to be your amazing spirit, your unbridled zest for life and all things living, that in the end will make all the difference in the world! Your courage and determination are an inpsiration to us all, Murphy! What sweet, sweet pictures your Mom has passed along for us to enjoy! They capture your personality so perfectly, your great love for life! Your humans, the children you look over so lovingly, your best buddy Jack, everyone who crosses your path is blessed to know your love and friendship!
    BIG hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Now if only I could find a way to get in return, one of those most coveted Murphy hugs! Congratulations sweet, precious boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Murphy,

You are a very handsome pup Murphy. So glad to know what a great
    family you have sweetheart.Hope you have time to play with your buddy
    Jack today when you celebrate being our beloved DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending many hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

murphy is quite a good looking doggy. I really liked how someone wrote "I am <insert canadian flag>" on his side. VERY creative! Enjoy being DOTD and be sure to give your human counter part many many kisses oh and don't forget to give "hugs" too!

I too am crossing my fingers for a long and happy life for Murphy. I have a friend who has a Wheaten terrier and he's a big teddy bear of a dog - just like Murphy. Happy Canada Day Dog of the Day, Murphy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678